as long as I got you

School 19

School 19

"My name's Song Gil-young, and what I do is analyze people's minds." the teacher introduce himself, leaving a confused expression on Heathers face. She gets surprised over their chose of lessons every time. 

"I look through a tremendous amount of data and read patterns in them to analyze what people are thinking."

"Your every move is the message", Heeji read out the text on the screen. 

"To give you a suitable question, I asked this to an AI program" the teacher said, making Jaeyun snort. 

"When they use it, it's fine, but if I use it it's cheating" he whispered to Heather in an attempt of creating the jokingly and light atmosphere that once hovered over the pair. That failed terribly as the girl didn't even acknowledge his joke.

The awkward tension was filling up the classroom. Sangwon had spent the majority of the lesson talking about ChatGPT to Seoyeong, making Seohyeon look back at them in jealousy. The girl had grown very fond of the boy, and seeing him continuously talk to the girl through out the lesson, caused a reaction in her. Jimin would also look back at time to time, but his gaze was mostly locked on the teacher, letting his gaze slip to the new student from time to time. 

Heather couldn't focus on the lesson, as Jiwoo and Seyeon also seemed to be in their own little world. She couldn't hear what they were saying as they talked really quiet, leaning into each other to make as little noise as possible. 

This made the American girl irritated, and she didn't hide it. "What can be that interesting" she muttered as quiet as possible. 

"Everything seems more interesting than the lesson to be honest"Jaeyun said, trying to include himself as much as possible. The boy didn't know what he did, but he felt really guilty. He wanted to make up with his seat mate, but that was a little hard since he didn't know what he did. 

The teacher grabbed the class' attention as he said "Time for a break guys".

Pyeongseok got up from his seat and followed Jimin to the bathroom, as he didn't know where it was. 

Heeji did what would be considered classic her, and made her way towards the new girl. "Hi Jiwoo right? Im Heeji" she seemed, flashing the girl her pretty smile. 

Jiwoo smiled back shyly at the girl, grateful for her friendly behavior. The girl went on with their conversation, now joined by Seoyeong. 

The class stood with one another in the back of the classroom talking amongst themself. Seyeon couldn't keep his gaze from the new girl, intrigued by the person beside him. 

Heather was standing beside the pair, who seemed to be coonversating with their gazes, and a Yerin who waited for the girl to look back at her. That was the moment Heather wanted to be swollowed by the ground beneath her, she had had a very long day.