and i'm joining up the dots, with the freckles on your cheeks

School 19

School 19

"No dating" it said on the blackboard with pink chalk. 

"No dating?" were repeated through out the classroom as the kids were processing the new information. 

"You are not allowed to date at this school" 

"Oh no!" "That will be hard" the panel says after hearing the rule the kids have to follow. 

"Since its a school rule please respect and adhere to it"

Interview

What do you guys think about the no dating rule?

"I was like what? I thought, what's is this" Heeji says while laughing, still shocked. 

"Everyone is so good looking. No dating is a stretch" said Seo Yeong

"Well it was only during school hours right? right?!" Jae Yun said, becoming even more confused with the crew's lack of acknowledgement. 

"When you're told not to do something, you want to do it even more" Se Yeon said with a smirk on his face

"I wondered if that's possible" See Hyeon said with her eyes wide. 

The camera pans to a seated Heather with a mischievous smirk on her face "I always follow the rules"

The panel

"Yah she's-"

"She'll be the first person to break it" Se Woon said.

"People who say that always..."

"get a boyfriend first " Kyu Hyun finishes. The rest of the panel laughs at the girls humor. Knowing that she'll be very interesting to follow through the series. 

School 19

"Now im going to assign you seats and it'll be in alphabetic order." the teacher says. 

"In front, it's Ms Heather-ssi" the teacher read out. "Beside her is Mr. Moon Se-Yeon".

The boy looks back to where Heather was sitting. She sent a smile to her new seat mate as he quickly turned away. His cheek slightly heating up. 

"Next is Ms. Noh Hee Ji and Mr. Sim Jae Yun" Hee Ji's head shoots back to the boy and sends him a warm smile. The boy sends back a nod to the girl. He's happy that he got to sit with Hee Ji. She looked like a bright and funny girl, and seems to match the boys vibe the best. 

"Then we have Ms. Jeong Seo Yeong and Mr. Oh Sang Won. You guys can sit in the back."

"Ms. Choi Seo Hyeon and Mr. Lee Ji Min. You can sit in front"

"Lastly, Ms. Choi Ye Rin and Mr. Lim Jung Yun. You can sit here" the teacher says while pointing to the back right of the classroom. 

The kids move around the classroom and finds their designated seats. They settle in their chairs while awkwardly greeting their new seat mates.