Hi everyone, it's Neko again! 

I've been wanting to write dark romance again these days. Nahumaling lang ako kasi sa action after I watched the Fast and Furious franchise over the Christmas break. I wanted to write something that is exciting yet with my own style.

And my style is pain. But I also like dark romance and forbidden love. So, here it is.

Meet Sonya and Karma! Their story will tackle a lot about failing marriages and the pain of a neglected wife because her husband is cheating. 

But what if she cheats back? And with none other else, with her husband's uncle? What will his reaction be? Come along with this story and find out!!

☘☘☘

ABOUT:

"You haven't met her, have you? That is my wife, Sonya." My husband gestured a hand at me. "Sonya, this is my uncle, Karma."

Did I just sleep with my cheating husband's uncle?

After three years of marriage, Sonya Cecilia's husband had already given up when they still couldn't have a child. Being the wife, Sonya was blamed for it. His husband hated her, as did his family, who had been waiting for their first grandchild. Sonya's husband then started seeing a younger girl that his family approved of just to achieve what Sonya cannot do — bear a child.

Sonya cried and cried while her husband slept with his mistress in their bed. But eventually, Sonya had enough.

One night in a club, she met a beautiful, tattooed older man who, despite his intimidating look, treated her gently the way she wanted her husband to treat her. For one night, she decided to forget about her husband and sleep with that stranger named Karma.

It was only one time for Sonya, and she's ready to forget everything. But how will she be able to forget about him when, the next day, he is in front of her again?

Only this time, he's not a stranger she met in a club. This time, he's Karma Del Castro, her husband's uncle.

☘☘☘

TRIGGER WARNING:

This story contains dark and sexual themes which include graphic representations of domestic abuse, sex, violence, sexual violence, suicidal ideation, self-harm and death. This story also contains strong languages.

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, place, business, incidents or events are either a product of the author's imagination or used only in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

*** Characters of this story are imperfect and sensitive. So if you can't tolerate their decisions, please go read another book.

03/03/2024

karma, my husband's uncle

neko ♡

:>