Chapter 241- 243 END

Chapter 241, Finale (1)

  On the day when Prince Rong's house was confiscated, Bai Ru died under the old locust tree in the main courtyard, and Prince Rong died in front of the monument of his mother and concubine.

  Maybe he knew that sooner or later he would have such a day, and he wanted to bring some discomfort to the prince before he died. But what he didn't know was that little Ning'er was a wizard at arranging troops.

  News came from the border that the Crown Princess had a drunken dream, and it was not conducive to travel long distances, so she and the Crown Prince temporarily stayed in Anyucheng. Shushi and Xin decided to go to Anyu City because of their drinking dreams. She also wanted to see the place where Jiu Meng had lived since she was a child.

  And Ning'er brought the supporting army from behind to pursue the victory. In his words, the first battle was a great victory and the morale of the army was greatly boosted. How long will it take to wait until Huanglong is not attacked at this time?

  The most worrying thing about the war was the problem of food and grass, and Ning'er proposed a method of supporting war through war and persuaded Sima Kong to lead his troops to attack the Xiongnu imperial city directly.

  On the day before leaving, Zhan Xiao stood on the city tower to say goodbye. He said to Ning'er: "Winning or losing is a common matter for military officers. Don't take it too seriously. Of course, no general wants to lose. Because the price is too high."

  Ning'er After understanding Zhan Xiao's words, he waved goodbye: "Father, I want to take good care of my mother and give birth to a younger brother. My sister already has one."

  Jiu Meng understood what Ning'er meant and said with a smile: "Be careful, don't Do things out of loyalty." Everyone was worried about Ning'er's safety. Except of course the Crown Prince and Crown Princess.

  In the eyes of the two of them, all difficulties are not difficult in front of His Highness. But he is still just a child.

  This battle, according to His Highness's intention, is to fight tooth for tooth. In fact, many people know it. The Huns have done many evil things on the borders of the Zhou Dynasty in recent years and robbed people and merchants of a lot of food.

  As a result, the Beijiang generation had no food to survive the winter. If they were victorious, the Huns would also have a taste of what it was like to survive the winter without food. Furthermore, the prince proposed to build water conservancy projects and the eldest concubine proposed to build large-scale buildings. Which one does not require manpower?
  The Huns were born with great strength. If they became a vassal state of the Great Zhou Dynasty, why would the Great Zhou Dynasty not be able to develop?
  At the same time, we need to let the people know that wealth can only be obtained by labor, wisdom, and hard work. Only by pooling our wisdom, working together, and uniting as one can we have a better future. If you don't stand still, you will have white rice to eat.

  After the An Yucheng incident, everyone had different views on the young prince Ning'er, and some even said that he was the descendant of a god. He came specially to save Dazhou, which was suffering from constant disasters and wars.

  Yaya also learned about Ning'er's great achievements, and happily hugged the little wolf cub in circles, "My brother is the most powerful. When Yaya grows up in the future, she will wear armor and ride on a war horse like her brother, and do the most powerful things." A mighty female general."

  Yanwen and Huahua happened to come over. They couldn't help but laugh when they heard her words. She was really a brat: "If Yaya becomes that female general, we will be your capable generals. Here comes one. Kill one, let's kill two."

  Yanwen looked at Yaya with a doting look on his face, the kind that he couldn't get enough of.

  Jiu Meng and Zhan Xiao moved to Tingyu Courtyard in Anyu County. The place is now taken care of by Zhi Xia.

  At that time, Jiu Meng knew that Zhi Xia was getting married, and her husband was a poor scholar. Jiu Meng looked at it, and it looks okay, but I don't know what the person's character is like? As long as she likes it, she has no objection. A generous gift will also come with it.

  She believed that just because of Zhixia's relationship with her, that man would not dare to let Zhixia down.

  As the days passed, Ning'er received good news almost every half month. The messenger said that Ning'er not only showed no cowardice against the Xiongnu Khan, but also showed no weakness against Si Nian, the victorious general of the country.

  In just two months, many Xiongnu cities had been captured. Two territorial states have submitted letters of surrender and are willing to become tributary states of the Great Zhou Dynasty, and they voluntarily pay tribute of tens of thousands of tons of grain every year.

  The people of the Great Zhou Dynasty all cheered loudly. From now on, you no longer have to worry about going hungry, and you no longer have to worry about dry weather.

  The happiest people are Zhan Qitian and Queen Qu. The prince has no interest in government affairs and only focuses on accompanying the prince. Now it seems that the actions of the two people have paved the way for Ning'er.

  Made him what he is today.

  I have to say, in the art of war. Ning'er is undoubtedly the number one person in the Great Zhou Dynasty.

  Bai Hao's marriage to Miss Zhou's family was set for half a year. Since Chunshu regained his identity, many people have come to see him. But she didn't take a fancy to any of them, and came to Anyu County with Shushi and Wuqing.

  Wuqing's grandfather came back from Yaowang Valley and brought her medicine. It is a very valuable Chinese herbal medicine, and Jiu Meng happily accepted it. After recovering his memory, the headaches were inexplicably relieved a lot. There have been almost no attacks recently.

  Wu Qing also told her that Bai Ru was dead and died at the hands of King Rong.

  When Shushi heard this, her eyes were red, and she said sadly: "She has always been a very strong person and seeks the best in everything. She does not allow any flaws. She cares about other people's opinions. Her heart is not Bad."

  Having raised Bai Ru for twenty years, she is somewhat affectionate. It's just that the feeling is always separated by an invisible thing, close but not close. Maybe this is a habit, getting used to Bai Ru being the daughter of the Bai family, getting used to being called eldest lady by the Bai family's servants.

  Shushi looked at the white snow outside and thought to herself, Bai Ru's genealogy in the Bai family should not be withdrawn. After all, she had been raised by the Bai family for twenty years.

  Jiu Meng probably guessed Shushi's thoughts, and she understood it very well. He said, "Mom, after all, Bai Ru has been raised by the Bai family for more than 20 years. Let's build a monument for her when we return." Build a monument in the name of the Bai family.

  Shushi cried when she heard this: "Okay, Meng'er is a generous child."

  Jiu Meng hugged Shushi and smiled slightly.

  It's freezing outside, which is not conducive to fighting. It's time for Ning'er to come back.

  On this day, Jiu Meng and Zhan Xiao brought everyone back to Tingyu Courtyard in Anyu Village. After Aunt Su left, Liu and Zhao Huan had been taking care of Tingyu's small courtyard and the backyard. Mo Lizheng would come over to check on them sometimes.

  Returning to Anyu Village again, it feels like things have changed, but also feels like nothing has changed.

  All the villagers came and surrounded the small courtyard of Tingyu. Mori Zheng took the lead, kneeling on the ground and shouting in unison: "I have seen the prince and the princess."

  "You are all exempt from the courtesy." Zhan Xiao smiled slightly.

  Looking at the familiar faces in Anyucun, he felt like he was in a dream, as if everything happened yesterday. That day when I was just saved by Jiu Meng.

  Another month passed in the blink of an eye, and the snowflakes in the sky were falling more and more heavily. Jiu Meng stood in the courtyard of Tingyu Xiaoyuan with a bulging belly, feeling a little uneasy.

  There has been no news from Ning'er for a month, and she is a little worried.

  Sure enough, something happened to Ning'er. News came back from the border. On the way back, Ning'er accidentally fell into the cliff and disappeared.

  Jiu Meng was extremely worried, but it was inconvenient to go out. Zhan Xiao led people to search.

  After two months of walking, the snow in the sky stopped, but the rain kept falling.

  Jiu Meng and Shushi stay in Tingyu Courtyard every day, worrying about Ning'er's safety. Jiu Meng stood blankly in the yard looking at the sweet-scented osmanthus tree.

  "Meng'er, don't worry too much. Ning'er is very smart and will be fine." Shushi comforted Jiu Meng.

  (End of chapter)