Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111, I am the Shaohuo wife of the Second Young Master's house, how dare you look down upon me?
  "Who said I can't afford it? I'm the wife of the Second Young Master, how dare you look down upon me?" Jiu Meng threw a hundred taels of silver on the counter as if he was fearless.

  A noble girl, right? She is still a noble mother-in-law. Even if the mother-in-law from the second prince's residence is a firebrand, no one dares to look down upon her.

  When all the noble ladies heard that it was the Shaohuo woman from the Second Young Master's house, they were immediately frightened to death.

  "No, no, no, I don't dare to look down upon you." All of them smiled.

  The feeling of bullying others is really good. Jiu Meng cleared his throat and said: "Don't you dare to underestimate me? I just heard you guys laughing at me with my own ears. I represent the Second Young Master's Mansion. You are just looking down on me." If you look down on the second young master, huh, I will tell you the truth. "

  Huh, let's see if I don't scare you to death. Don't all of them rely on nepotism to get to the top? Let's suppress these things that look at people from a dog's perspective first. By the way, hehe.
  When everyone heard this, they quickly knelt down and said, "It's us who deserve to die. We said the wrong thing out of nowhere, so please." "

  Oh, I said the wrong thing. Actually, it's not something that cannot be tolerated." Jiu Meng Rubbing his hands, he looked at the wealthy ladies kneeling on the ground with a smile. All I have to do is mention the three words "tight money" clearly.

  They are all people who grew up experiencing intrigues and intrigues in the back house. They don't understand anything. They all took out the money they had with them to honor her.

  Among them was a noble girl in yellow, who questioned Jiu Meng's identity. Jiu Meng immediately threw out the token with the word "night" engraved on it. Everyone was so scared that they were as silent as a chill, and their bodies were shaking like chaff.

  Jiu Meng sneered in her heart, but pretended to be reluctant to accept it: "Since everyone is so enthusiastic about paying hush money, I reluctantly accepted it. Remember, don't be disrespectful again. The young master is disrespectful."

  "Yes, yes, I won't dare next time." The ladies laughed in agreement.

  Some people were originally thinking that a fire-burning woman could easily see the second prince, but when she showed the sign, they believed it because ordinary people couldn't get that sign. That was only possible for those who were highly valued by the second prince.

  It seems that this person is not just a fire-burning woman.

  Jiu Meng, who was carrying tens of thousands of taels of banknotes and money, took the clothes and walked out of the tailor shop proudly.

  Passing through an alley, he stuffed things into his sleeves in an instant, leaning on the wall and laughing.

  Hahaha, that second young master's name is really useful. If he dares to chase her and the child all the way, don't be polite to him.

  After Jiu Meng had laughed enough, she turned around, and the next second she jumped three feet high in fright: "You, you, you."

  When did someone appear behind her, but she didn't feel it at all, she was so complacent. Fortunately, she didn't mean any harm, otherwise her life would have been decided here.

  The person who came was seven feet tall, thin, with skin like bronze, an appearance like Pan An, and an unruly smile on his face. There was scrutiny in his eyes, and he didn't know when this person stood here.