Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61: Knocking on the Mountain and Shocking the Tiger

  "One, two, three..." Jiu Meng counted silently in his heart.

  Xing Laosi, who was about to rush in front of Li Yi, suddenly held his hands and screamed in pain.

  Since the detoxification, his heart has been hurting every day. Could it be the sequelae of the poison?

  But today's pain was already felt when I woke up in the morning. Why is it hurting again now?

  The other three should be the same.

  "If we don't go now, when will we wait?" Yang Sen, who was overcome with pain, shouted. It must be said that he has strong observation skills and knows how to seize the opportunity.

  The four of them rushed towards Xing Laosi together.

  "How dare you!" Boss Xing was so eager to save his younger brother that he didn't even have time to change his voice.

  At this moment, a sharp bamboo arrow broke through the car and stabbed Boss Xing directly.

  Boss Xing's expression suddenly changed and he dodged with a backflip. But it was too late to save Xing Laosi, and he was stabbed by Li Yi and others.

  If he hadn't reacted quickly, he would have died on the spot.

  "Fourth child?" Mr. Xing's eyes were filled with tears and he wished he could skin Jiu Meng. But he had no time to separate, because Li Yi and others were heading towards Xing Laosan again.

  If he hadn't suddenly fallen ill, the war would have ended long ago and he would have taken the bitch's head.

  Jiu Meng, who was blocked by the car curtain, shot another arrow, this arrow aimed at Xing Laosan.

  "Pfft..." Blood splattered everywhere.

  Is her antidote so easy to get? And she is not a submissive person, let alone one who swallows her anger.

  It is not an exaggeration to say that she will retaliate for baring her teeth.

  If they weren't still valuable, they would have died at this time.

  The robbers who were hiding behind the mountain did not dare to come forward when they saw this situation.

  "Bitch, I'll kill you." At this time, Boss Xing was furious and raised his knife to slash at Li Yi who was nearby.

  Li Yi raised his sword to block, but the sword in his hand split into two, unable to withstand the opponent's blow.

  How could Boss Xing miss this great opportunity and rush forward to chop him down?

  "Stop, if you move again I'll kill him." Yang Sen held Xing Laosi hostage.

  Jiu Meng smiled and came in a fierce manner. As a result, he lost his wife and lost his troops.

  To be honest, what she was really afraid of was not the Xing brothers, but the robbers who were eyeing them around.

  The four of them were drugged by her, so there was nothing to fear.

  The robbers are different and know how to use the human wave tactic.

  She never showed up and only fired a cold arrow from time to time. The robbers in the dark would only think that she was a hidden master, and this was the effect she wanted.

  "Boss, are you coming in?" the robber hiding in the dark asked softly.

  "You are a weakling. Those five people with superb martial arts have fallen behind. Aren't we going to die? What's more, there is a hidden master in the carriage." The cold arrows in one hand are so proficient that even the masters of arrows are afraid All fell into the disadvantage.