Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91, Old Master Shen passes away2022-09-24 Author: Miss Wu 1

  The closer they got, the stronger the uneasiness in Jiu Meng's heart became.

  When she was about to arrive, she took out a red veil from the space and put it on. This was the unique symbol of Yin Jiu, the master of Wujiang Pavilion.

  "Kill that evil kid first." A group of men in black never expected that they would not be able to beat a brat.

  Since when did Da Zhou have such a powerful child?

  Hearing this, Jiu Meng's face turned cold, and he speeded up his flight, arriving in front of Ning'er in the blink of an eye. Protecting Ning'er behind her, Ning'er was wearing the tiger-headed mask she had given her before. He held a mini crossbow in his hand.

  "Stay back."

  "Mom, they arrested the old master." Ning'er said worriedly.

  Jiu Meng's face was cold as he locked eyes on the man in black who was restraining Old Master Shen. Old Master Shen was stabbed in the body and fell into a coma. Jiu Meng's heart clenched and she tightened the silver dagger in her hand.

  He said again: "You stepped back, did you hear me?"

  Ning'er pursed her lips tightly and finally stepped back. He was protected by Hall Master Chen who came over.

  "Oh, isn't this Miss Yin Jiu, the master of Wujiang Pavilion? Is this child your son?" The speaker's expression was gloomy and unpredictable.

  Jiu Meng recognized the identity of the other party. He was Jing Xiao, the leader of Dark Night Pavilion, another killer organization as famous as Wujiang Pavilion.

  Jing Xiao was dressed in black, with a terrifying skull totem painted on his face. The original appearance cannot be seen at all.

  Jing Xiao looked Jiu Meng up and down, his expression difficult to explain for a moment, and heard him say: "Miss Yin Jiu, this Pavilion Master still said the same thing, we will join hands to create the glory of the killer world, and you can sit in that high position."

  Jiu Meng looked at it . He glanced at the unconscious Old Master Shen and pretended to be calm: "Let him go, we can talk about this matter."

  Unexpectedly, Jing Xiao refused without thinking: "No, this person is an important person that our pavilion has been looking for for many years. You can't break your promise anymore."

  "That means there's nothing to talk about?"

  "Do you know who he is?" Jing Xiao said.

  Jiu Meng said nothing, thinking about how to save Old Master Shen while ensuring that he was not injured. However, Jing Xiao seemed to understand her very well. Seeing this, he laughed and said: "Miss Yin Jiu has no intention of cooperating with our pavilion at all. It seems that this battle is indispensable." "

  Then what nonsense are you talking about? Come on." Jiu Meng gave an order, and ten people behind him The momentum is high, and everyone rushes forward. And the number of people on the opposite side is higher than them.

  However, they are not afraid of Ning'er's hidden arrows.

  "Don't hurt her." Jing Xiao lowered his voice and rushed towards Hall Master Chen.

  He knew that his skill was better than drinking and dreaming, so he faced Hall Master Chen.

  Jiu Meng knew that he had underestimated him and turned around to attack Jing Xiao. Jing Xiao's expression changed and he turned around quickly, his arm was injured by Jiu Meng.