Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201, Miss Qu's family

  heard the voice of Jiu Meng, "Spare your life, Princess, I'm a slave, slave, slave." Everyone put down their work and knelt on the ground in fear.

  The maid even broke her forehead.

  Jiu Meng couldn't bear it and shouted coldly: "Someone, hold her down." Immediately, the housekeeper asked two servants to step forward and clamp the maid Ying Xue's arms.

  Others dared not take a breath. Jiu Meng pointed at a maid at random and said, "You, do you think I am a poisonous woman?"

  The maid whose name was called turned pale with fright, and said tremblingly, "No, no."

  "Oh, that's the answer. It's so far-fetched, and you still say it's not. What's wrong with me being a poisonous woman? If you have the ability, the prince will give me a divorce letter and then take the opportunity to take the throne. If you don't have the ability, don't talk nonsense behind your back."

  The two maids were shaking like chaff. .

  Ying Xue glanced at the figure of Prince Zhan Xiao from the corner of her eye, and a strange color flashed in her eyes. He broke free from the slave's grip, banged his head into the wine dream, and begged: "Spare your life, Crown Princess, I will never dare to mention your past things next time. Those words of poisonous women are also stolen by this slave." It's what I heard. It's not true."

  Jiu Meng raised his eyebrows, and happened to catch sight of the white figure walking towards this side out of the corner of his eye. She sneered and said, "Tell me, what did you overhear about me in the past?"

  Ying Xue glanced at Jiu Meng tremblingly, seemingly scared, but she still spoke: "Slave, The servants also overheard them talking about you, saying that you used to mistreat the two young highnesses, depriving them of food and clothing, and often beating and scolding them."

  Jiu Meng was a little confused. She was so bad before, why did the prince treat her so well? She is so good. He has already taken the position of prince, why would he still be afraid of a little prime minister?

  There were some things she just couldn't figure out.

  Just when I was deep in thought, I heard footsteps approaching. I saw Zhan Xiao looking at Ying Xue with a livid face and saying, "You said it was not true and you are still talking about it behind my back. It seems that I have no need to keep you."

  Jiu Meng was shocked.

  Ying Xue was also shocked. She told the truth to the Crown Princess and wanted to kill her? "Your Highness, please spare your life, I will never dare to do this again." He was really trying hard to nod his head now. Those techniques just now were not dared to be used in front of Zhan Xiao.

  In her opinion, the Crown Princess was just a child who grew up in the countryside. She was not only good for nothing, but also a vicious woman. No prince would marry such a woman as his royal daughter-in-law. Wouldn't that be a loss of face?
  Not just her, many people in the East Palace have this idea.

  Jiu Meng saw him appear, pulled him and said: "You came just in time, I think you heard her words, right? I am not only a poisonous woman, but I also grew up in a country like that. My behavior, words and deeds are not that of a royal daughter-in-law at all." Standard, you better get off."

  "I like it, as long as I like it, that's enough." Zhan Xiao lovingly met Jiu Meng's eyes that were anxious to explain.

  "What do you like about me? Should I change my career now?" Jiu Meng was a little shorter than Zhan Xiao, and she always raised her head when talking to him.