Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221, Han Ye went crazy

  and there was no news about Jiu Meng and Zhan Xiao for three days in a row. Everyone felt extremely heavy. The longer it was delayed, the more elusive the miracle that appeared.

  Both the Bai Mansion and the Prince's Mansion were shrouded in a heavy atmosphere.

  Fengqi Palace, "The Queen, Concubine Li and Princess Qingping are here to pay their respects." Lian Jin opened the curtain and said to the Queen respectfully.

  The queen couldn't eat or sleep well because of Zhan Xiao and Jiu Meng. She had been lying in bed for three days. The emperor was also very busy because of the drought in Beijiang.

  "Let Concubine Li come in."

  Thinking that Concubine Li was really pitiful, there were several other concubines in the harem, but they all had nothing to do. Only this concubine Li had two children. But unfortunately, her prince was murdered by Concubine Xiao when he was eleven years old.

  This was something I learned later. In order to save her daughter's life, she voluntarily moved into the cold palace. Her daughter was only three years old when she was released after the Xiao family was wiped out. Now several years have passed. Her daughter is almost ten years old.

  "I, concubine Li, and my daughter Qingping have come to pay their respects to the queen." Concubine Li was very discreet and cautious, and her clothes were very simple. Daughter Qingping doesn't have the air of a royal princess at all.

  It can be seen that the years in the cold palace have already smoothed the corners, and no matter how hard you fight, you will lose your life in the end. It's fine to be as plain as it is.

  "Sister, there's no need to be polite, just stay flat." The queen's body looked increasingly frail.

  "Thank you, sister." Concubine Li stood up and signaled her daughter Qingping to salute the queen.

  "This is Qingping, you've grown up. Come to me." The queen waved to Qingping.

  The little girl shrank and was very timid. "Go." He dared to step forward only after receiving his mother's approval.

  The queen sighed in her heart, how could this child have any princess bearing? He was more modest than ordinary people.

  It seems like she has to learn from Yaya. Lively and cute make people feel bad. The queen took Qingping and looked at it again and again, and finally said: "Is Qingping practicing calligraphy?"

  Qingping did not dare to answer, and looked at Libi, who said with red eyes: "Not yet." The emperor had long forgotten that there were still people in the harem. There is such a number one person. People in the palace are accustomed to flattering others and suppressing others, so her life with Qingping was very difficult.

  Then I thought of coming to beg the queen.

  Li's concubine was rather pretty in appearance, but her daughter Qingping must have followed the emperor and was born pretty. But his personality is just too unsatisfactory.

  "Let's do this. Let her learn calligraphy with Chaoyang from now on, including playing music, chess, calligraphy and painting." It will be a lot of fun for two children to study together.

  "Qingping, please thank the Queen."

  "Qingping, thank the Queen." The little girl's voice sounded pleasant.

  At this moment, a scream suddenly came from outside: "Ah, it's bad. There is a wolf hurting people."

  Wolf?
  There was only one wolf in the whole palace that Yaya brought with her. That wolf followed Yaya all the time. It was so docile. How could it hurt someone?
  Just when the queen was puzzled and stretched her head to look around, Yaya's cry came: "Don't kill Han Ye, don't kill him."