Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161, the effeminate Liu Shiren

  Zhan Ye stared at Jiu Meng closely and smiled lightly: "My Highness thinks that Jiu girl is no different from those vulgar fans, but this makes me look at her with admiration."

  Jiu Meng She frowned, feeling that he was not complimenting her.

  Zhan Ye slowly walked towards Jiu Meng, and when he was only one meter away from her, Liu Min stepped forward and stood between the two of them. "Second Young Master, please, for my sake, don't embarrass her."

  Zhan Ye raised the corner of his mouth slightly, and his words were a little cold: "Very good, you have learned how to confront His Highness. Since you"

  Liu Min seemed to have guessed He was about to say something, but he interrupted him in a hurry: "I will help you with that matter I just mentioned, as long as you don't embarrass her."

  Jiu Meng wonders what the two of them talked about? What he saw when he raised his eyes was the back of Liu Min's head. What I feel is full of care and worry.

  It could be seen that he was repulsive at first, but now he agreed for her. At this time, she felt inexplicably guilty.

  "Liu Min, what did you promise him?" Jiu Meng asked.

  It was obvious that he would not answer this question.

  Seeing the two of them like this, Zhan Ye suddenly laughed out loud: "Hahaha, Liu Min, beauties have been troubled since ancient times. Are you willing to be one of them? Tell me, how much have you done for her along the way? And has she responded to you?"

  "Do you know she has taken advantage of you." As he spoke, Zhan Ye became angry. "Back in Qin Yucheng, did you think that person could escape smoothly? Do you think that my prince's men were all freeloaders? Why couldn't they find the person who rescued him? If she didn't cover him, you Do you think he can escape smoothly?"

  Liu Min said nothing, Jiu Meng looked at Liu Min's back in confusion, and all she could think about were Zhan Ye's words.

  He guessed that she was the one who provided cover in Qin Yucheng, and Prince Zhan Xiao was able to escape. Liu Min never said that he chose to believe her.

  She guessed that if he hadn't been protecting her, the second prince Zhan Ye would have attacked her long ago. Punished as a party member.

  Without her knowing, how much threats and oppression he had received. At this moment, her heart was so sad, she couldn't live with the stupid big man in front of her.

  She had always been using him before, and had never truly understood the meaning of everything he did. She also hurt An San's eyes.

  "Liu Min, you don't have to."

  "I like it. I like to do anything for you, even if I don't get a response." Liu Min suddenly turned around and interrupted her.

  Jiu Meng was startled again. She had a husband and a child, so how could He De get what he paid for her. It's still the kind of dedication that doesn't get anything in return.

  Zhan Ye became gloomy and said coldly: "After the matter is settled, I can leave her alone now, but I can't guarantee it in the future."

  After saying that, he dragged her away like a millionaire . Xiao Menglou. Jiu Meng really wanted to kick him in the vitals to relieve the hatred in his heart.

  Liu Min looked at her and smiled: "Go back quickly, I will be busy for a few days." He said he was busy and left without telling her what he was busy with.