Sweet end

" Save my life?" Daniel said questioning what Griffin had just said.
    " Just trust me, Please."
Daniel nodded and moved towards Dawson and started reversing the transfusion. Roger got up to protest but Daniel sedated him with a shot he had in his pocket. Then starting giving the blood back to Dawson.
    " We were gonna take that with-"
    " The blood won't last in the cold, it'll crystalize and clot." Daniel said as he tried speeding up the machines. Fifteen minutes later all of Dawson's blood was empty from the bag and back into her system. Daniel unhooked her from every machine and gave Griffin the medical go ahead.
    " Thank Dan really. Don't be in this building in 10 minutes. Trust me and take out anything valuable." Griffin said as he headed out the doors with Dawson in his arms.
    His walking turned into a run as he spotted Elston and Cole waiting by the gate holding hands and giggling.
    "Alright love birds we gotta go." Griffin said slightly outta breath.
    " Oh my god Daw-" El started looking at her best friend's lifeless body.
    " I know she looks bad but I just set a bomb to go off in the chemical lab so unless you wanna be toast extra crispy we gotta run."
    After El and Cole exchanged glances they nodded and the three of them started running back towards the school.

        As the sun comes up the group just barely makes it back into the building before the security guard starts to wake up. They run up to Dawson and Elston's room and Griffin places her on her bed, and they come up with a plan.
    " We gotta call McKennly. She's the only one who's gonna know how to fix this." Elston said, getting ready to call her. The boys nod in agreement.
    A few short moments later the group hears a knock at the door and opens the door to reveal a very concerned/pissed off headmaster. She stepped into the room and the group immediately spilled what happened with McKennly's face changing expressions like the seasons.
    " That will be a discussion for a different time, but right now I need space around her."
    The group took huge steps back and watched McKennly do her thing.
    " Sanguinis restitutio, Fliteraton, vincula rupta sana" As the words left her mouth a bright flash of blue and red fill the room and directly back into Dawson lighting up every vein in her body, the light gets so bright it looks like she's about to burst when the light goes out and she goes back to limp.
    " Did it work?" Elston asked with tears filling up in her eyes.
    " It should've, I'm not sure what happened." McKennly said, looking concerned as she placed her hand on Dawson's wrist noticing the bracelet. Realizing what material it is she rips it off and within seconds Dawson shoots up gasping for air.
    " Oh my god." Elston said, running over to Dawson tackling her with a hug.
    " Holy hell dude." Cole said as he joined Elston in on the hug.
    " Oh thank god." Griffin said as he was the last one to join in on the hug.
    Mckennly got up from where she was sitting and watched this group of friends with a smile on her face as she headed towards the door, when she was stopped by arms wrapping around her shoulders. When she turned around to see, the group moved their hug to include her. She hugged them back and smiled as continued towards the door.
    " Thank you, for saving my life you didn't have to do that." Dawson said, still holding onto her friends.
" I would've done it for anyone... and you saved mine too." McKennly said as she walked out of the room.
" Alright well we're going to bed so if you two wanna say goodnight." Cole said as he laughed with Elstons hand in his as he kissed her goodnight and headed out the door, with Elston going to the bathroom to get ready.
Griffin laughed and smiled at Dawson as she motioned him towards the door, As she started closing the door he turned around and ran toward her quickly grabbing her neck and pulling her in for a kiss.
" I have so many things I could say to you after today." Griffin said with her face in his hands as she laughed with tears streaming down her face.
" Ditto, but for now I'm going to say I haven't known you forever but after tonight, I love you Griffin and goodnight." Dawson said as she looked at him playfully and started closing the door.
" I love you too Villin, Goodnight.