Fight

Daniel stormed out of the room panicking about what he was going to do.
Meanwhile, the three were walking through the front door and spotted the air vent Griffin had seen when he was a kid. El disconnected all of the cameras via magic while Cole stood around looking amazed at everything.
" Alright guys this vent will go up and then there's a drop off right above the file room, I looked on a map while I waited for you guys. Anyway, drop there and then its a purple file labeled "case #90341923" got it?" Griffin said, looking for any sign of comprehension.
" Yep." Elston responded right as she finished typing out all the directions on her phone.
Griffin nodded and then explained that he had to go get Dawson and one other thing and when they were done to meet outside by the ditch with the gate in it.
Elston and Cole climbed into the vent and did just as Griffin described dropping down at the first drop off. As they did that Cole held out his hand for Elston to grab and the other to keep them at a hover above the opening to the file room. They scoped out the area and realized no one was in there so Cole let them down and they went through the cover landing on the ground.
" Oi, that was a rough landing." Cole said as he got up and brushed the dust off of him.
" Yeah no duh. Woah." Elston said as she brushed the dirt off of her. Just as the two had gotten their grounding they heard the door open, Cole was in a ready position with his hands out in front of him and Elston slightly behind him with her wand out ready to fight. Unbeknownst to them Daniel walks in and immediately throws his hands up. One of them containing a purple folder with the same label as Griffin had described.
" I come in peace." Daniel said with a little shakiness in his voice.
" Give us the folder and no one gets hurt." Elston said, inching closer to him.
Daniel looked at the two of them and back at the envelope.
" Why do you want this?" He said looking puzzled, " It's just a bunch of data and DNA replicates."
" Look sir, our friends life depends on it, So please give it up." Cole said, holding his hand out.
Daniel having an internal conflict, looks at the two teens and gives up the folder.
" There goes my bonus." He said sadly as he gave it to them.
The two sprint past him down the hall to try to find their way back out. When they turn a corner they run face first into a handful of guards with an order to kill. They back and realize what's about to go down and give each other a slight smirk.
Griffin after making a few stops in neighboring doors gets to the baby blue one and leans on the door where Dawson is, listening to see how many people are in there, when he comes to the conclusion it's just Roger. That inclines him to straighten up and walk in.
" Hello Roger." Griffin says startling Roger who has his back facing the door.
" You can't be here."
" I won't be long, I just need a few things." Griffin says pointing to Dawson and the bags holding her blood.
" Look she's already over halfway done with the transfusion and we're not sure she's gonna wake up." Roger said, turning around going back to his work.
Griffin let out a little laugh before grabbing Roger by the collar and turning him to face him and pulling him closer in one swift move.
" You're gonna pack you the blood so I can take it back, you're gonna take that bracelet off and lastly you're gonna make sure she stays alive or I will kill you myself." Griffin threatened as he let go of Roger. The "5 '10" buff man with brown hair and eyes of blue turns back to his work, Griffin walked closer to get him moving when his face was met with a punch.
Elston and Cole named more spells then imaginable and as they finished they were surrounded by a handful of grown men on the ground.
" Well that was fun..." Cole said as he looked at Elston with a black eye.
" Oh yeah I think my favorite part was when you taunted the guard when you didn't have a shield up." She laughed as she moved closer to him examining his eye with her fingers. Their eyes met and they both had an urge they never had before. Within an instant Cole grabbed Elstons neck and pulled her lips to his, where they stayed for quite a while.
Elston pulled away and looked at him with soft eyes, " Alright lover boy let's go."
He held out his hand for her and they were off to the ditch.

Everything spilled onto the floor as Griffin threw Roger onto the table, pinning him there and punching him in the nose.
" I can stop at any moment if you just give me what I want." Griffin said, shoving him to the floor.
" You don't get it, this project was gonna make us millions."
" I don't care, you're putting a person's life on the line just so you can make a quick buck. I'll give you my wallet if that's all you want." Griffin said grunting as he was still holding Roger down.
Daniel walked in after hearing grunting and chaos in the room, only to see Griffin wrestling Roger on the floor.
" He attacked me." Roger said very innocently.
" Yeah cause he's trying to hold Dawson hostage. She is a human being and the girl that I love can you please just help me get her unhooked so we can leave and I can save your life I promise." Griffin said with desperation in his voice.