three.

BY NOW everyone in the van had their eyes on the two academy students

BY NOW everyone in the van had their eyes on the two academy students. Vienna still had her back to the tributes, too scared to turn around.

Out of fear, she grabbed Coriolanus's hand, hoping he would provide a sense of comfort for her. He did for a split second before he let go of her hand, turning around with Vienna following his action.

"Hi." Snow greeted the tributes, although it was in a rather sarcastic tone. None of the tributes seemed happy with his attitude—or maybe it was the fact the two Capitol students were in the van with them.

Vienna peered from behind Coriolanus, who was standing in front of the girl, trying to hide her from the tributes. As she moved her body, she noticed Treech at the opposite end of the van. His arm that had been set on the railing above him had fallen to his side as his eyes set on Vienna.

"What's the matter, pretty boy? You two in the wrong cage?" A dark-skinned male interrogated as he looked directly at the two out-of-place students.

"No, not at all. This cage is delightful, isn't it, my dear Vienna?" Coriolanus looked toward the girl, eyeing her as a sign to play along.

However, she refused to play whatever game he was trying to play, mumbling a quick "I'm not your dear, Coriolanus."

The district boy grew pissed at Coriolanus's response. Vienna moved out of the way as she noticed the same district boy had begun moving toward Coriolanus.

"Get him, Reaper." Another district boy had called out to the boy who had slammed Snow against the wall of the van.

"I will kill you, right now." Reaper, as Vienna had just learned, threatened Snow as he kept him pinned under his arm.

Unfortunately for Vienna, while she had moved out of Reapers way, she had fallen backwards into the laps of a couple of the tributes. The main one being a short red-haired girl who had immediately pushed her off of her as she stood up.

Landing on the ground, the tribute had placed one foot on each side of Vienna's body, ultimately stopping her from getting up. Saying Vienna was scared was an understatement; the girl was absolutely terrified.

"Why don't we kill them both? I'll take sweetheart over here." The red-head spat as she picked up Vienna by her collar and pushed her against the same wall as Coriolanus.

The only difference in the way Vienna and Coriolanus were being handled was the fact that Vienna had begun to be chocked. The redhead had placed both her hands around Vienna's neck and started to squeeze.

Vienna gasped, her eyes wide with fear, as she looked around the van before they landed on Treech. He just stared at her as she struggled, clawing at the redhead's grip. He saw the way her eyes were pleading for help, yet he just stood there—though he did wish for someone to help her.