Retrieving Jennifer

Elizabeth Morgan
This job is horrible, but I have to get the body and make sure it really is her. It was definitely her and I had all the right documentation to bring her back to Georgia. Her car and her belongings are handed to me they looked like they had indeed been in water. The car was released as well because they had nothing else to get evidence from. So everything was transported to Georgia to find what we are looking for.

Jack Hyde
I finally find the memory cards sealed in a plastic container inside the toolbox under a hidden panel. I open them up and insert them into the memory card reader. Everything is there and I feel better about getting the accounts and passwords back in time to transfer everything back over to my account. Jennifer had taken care of these accounts but she didn't have the information to get the money out of them. She did however have the rest of my information that would possibly put me in jail if it wasn't explained by me. She took money from the petty cash to go to Seattle. It's hopefully all taken care of now. I pay Mrs Pope and thank her for everything.

Christian
Jason reported that Jennifer Louis died from drowning in her car after someone shoved her car into the water. Apparently our coverts couldn't stop it from happening and they found out there was another witness to the incident. Both dialed 911 at the same moment and they still weren't able to save her. We weren't behind it, we didn't need to hurt her at all. We figured someone else was behind all of this. She was definitely desperate for money, she hadn't checked into a hotel or anything else. The police said it looked like she was sleeping in her car. Someone knew she was here at GEH and they informed the police. My attorney told the police that all of us were here talking to her in his presence and we have alibi's for the time she was driven into the water. Someone picked her body up and all her belongings including her car. I found it odd they would want the car. So did the police. They had all the right documentation and they had already got what they needed to find whoever did this to her.

Elliott
I was questioned at length about Jennifer and I told them the same thing that Mia, Christian and the attorney did about the meeting. Jason was asked about it as well. Everything is crazy and we are being looked at closely. Apparently once they started digging deeper into it, they found out that Jennifer had ties to Elena Lincoln back then and that was how she met dad. Mom's journals had comments regarding this person and she had her sent out of town. She was given a choice as to where and given money to stay out of Seattle. Mom could have had her disappear in another way, but she had connections that would retaliate. So she went to the place Elena recommended and spoke to the two people there.

Mia
I can't believe these cops really think we are responsible for Jennifer Louis death. We all had alibis and we had alibis. The attorney was with us and told us not to talk to anyone regarding Jennifer Louis without him being present. We followed his suggestion, but the cops decided to try a divide and conquer tactic until the attorney threaten them with harassment charges and sue them. They stopped nothing us after that.

Jack
The cops apparently are hunting for Jennifer's murderer and they won't find anything on him or her. I am unsure who did this favor for us but I am glad we got what we needed back. Elizabeth is very happy that we got everything back. She should be it was her fault.

Elizabeth
Jack still thinks it was my fault that Jennifer got away with all the files and the account numbers with passwords. She got them after drugging him so he was unconscious for over 24 hours. He thought he was going to be allowed access to her body and her play room. Now that home of hers is up for grabs and I hope Jack can't get it. I already put a bid in on it. I won the house after a bidding war. They kept all the bidders anonymous and that was great.

I decided to use my power of attorney to make sure I got her assets and it worked out very well. Jack is going to be very unhappy, but he is always unhappy. He was born unhappy. He just needs to get over all over his horrible life and change his attitude.

Policeman James Davidson
My boss told me to leave the Grey family alone in regard to Miss Louis's death. I have no choice but to leave them alone. We are still looking for the car and the person in the car that shoved miss Louis car into the water to kill her. The witness has left the state and headed back to Georgia, she was a PI there and had been hired to follow miss Louis. She can't give the name of the person who hired her because she doesn't know who hired her. They just sent money and a photos along with her name. She showed everything to the cop who questioned her. He took photos of her license and the order from the customer. The signature was illegible on all the paperwork. I saw it all and they intentionally scribbled their name on the papers.

We finally found the car we were looking for and it was empty and sitting in a trash disposal area. The owner reported it as an abandoned car. The CSI crew went to get it and there was blood everywhere in it. No body was found though, no blood trail either.