Sub Missive Really?

Christian
I am listening to the story Jennifer Louis is telling me about her being dads sub missive when she was 14 and she's now 30, mom found out and she got her out of the state and she's just came back after hearing mom is behind bars. She wants the money we got from selling all the properties and everything from the accounts. My attorney was called into the meeting immediately after that. He explained that she had no grounds because my dad is dead and has been for a long time and he was the one she could sue for monetary damages. According to mom's journal Jennifer was the one who gave dad the STDs and he gave it to her she didn't find out this information until she forced Jennifer out of town at 16. Something tells me dad lied about when he got the diseases that caused him and mom to become sterile. The time lines don't add up. Because I am 27 at this point Anastasia is 24. Elliott is 26 and Mia is 23 years old. I think she found out dad lied quite often. After reading everything she wrote she found out he came out of the military with it. Apparently dad gave her and mom the diseases and not the other way around. She got treated for them before it was too late. She told my mom about everything. Mom gave her money to go away and dad would not know how to find her. Then mom made sure dad paid for all his wrongs, they adopted us before everything hit the fan.

Elliott
I got a call about someone showing up at Christian's office trying to get him to give her all the money mom gained from the sale of all her properties along with all her accounts. She also wanted the law firm and mom's practice to compensate her for everything she went through. Elena started her as a sub missive not mom or dad. The attorney told us she was all about money and nothing else. With mom behind bars she thought she could strong arm us into giving her everything that was moms. Mom didn't stop her from going to the police back then, but she definitely paid her enough to live on for a long time. A million dollars, she had no idea how thorough mom was about keeping records. Especially those kind of records. I found the million dollar withdrawal and Jennifer Louis in the records and the date she gave it to her with videos showing mom giving her a bag full of cash. At this point the attorney said she could be arrested for extortion.

Mia
I wasn't happy about Jennifer Louis thinking she could shake us down for everything mom and dad had. The attorney finally resolved it by telling her that all the conversations were recorded and she agreed to this by signing the papers the PA had her sign, the PA asked her if you was okay with being recorded with sound and video and showed her the clauses. She initialed the clauses and checked the yes box. So he pointed it out and we might not press charges against her if she left Seattle without mentioning this again.

Jennifer Louis
I am definitely getting money somehow for my story. The press can help me get their names smeared. I am helped to leave Christian Grey's office by security and told to never return. I started getting followed by someone. I think if I just started getting followed or that I just hadn't notice them before now. Grace had threatened to kill me if I came back and had the resources to assure I would lose my life. I decide to leave Seattle and I made my way to my car and leave taking all my things with me.

Three hours later I found myself in stuck in my car as it was shoved into water and I can't get out of the car. I can't move to kick the window out. The oxygen is running out as the water is running in.

Constance Pope
I witnessed the whole incident and called the cops and told them about the car being shoved off the road and into the water. Soon the emergency services are resuming the person in the car and pulling it out of the water very quickly. The body of a young woman is being worked on and they have brought her back from death.

Tyler Adams
I didn't succeed in ridding myself of Jennifer Louis. I followed her to Seattle to get my revenge on her. I got lucky seeing her walking to her car in downtown Seattle. Someone told me she was headed here to get what was owed to her. I didn't know what they meant by that though. I find out where the ambulance took her to and I just have to bide my time again. I killed once I can kill again to protect my secrets.

Constance
I tell the cops that whoever was in the car behind the lady was pushing her in the water deliberately. I stopped and recorded it as I dialed 911. I stayed to give them the video of all of it. I couldn't get a clean view of the license plate. I give them my name and number and they ask me if I knew the young lady in the car? How can I answer that question without looking guilty of something. I was hired to follow her and find out what she is up to. I couldn't have predicted this would happen. I can't allow myself to know that I am watching her. Her husband is concerned that she would be in danger if she came back to Washington state. The car got between me and Jennifer's car. There's no doubt it was Jennifer that he was after. I arrive at the hospital and she has been pronounced dead on arrival. Now I have to inform Jack Hyde that she's dead. Not a good thing for my business, I was only hired to follow her, not to keep her safe.

Jack Hyde
Elizabeth tells me that Mrs Pope called and Jennifer was dead from drowning after being shoved off the road while driving and into deep water. She was pronounced dead at the hospital. Now she's dead we have nothing to worry about. Someone did us a huge favor.