Mom's Get A Night Out

Kate
Nate Collins is waiting for mom to arrive at his restaurant and she will be taken to his private dining room. Servers will be in the room to assure they don't have to wait on anything to arrive. Night Flower is a nice place to eat at if you have the money. It caters to high end clients. Mom deserves to be catered to and the guy looks great.

Nate
I have made sure everything is perfect and I checked her photos out from the charity events we had attended together. Both of us had cheating spouses and both of us walked away with what we brought to the marriage. My daughters are behind me doing this. The host brings Enid in and I pull out her chair and help her sit. She looks confused and I introduce myself.

Enid
I think there's a mistake, Kate, my daughter told me to meet her here for dinner. He tells me that he was told that I would join him for dinner tonight. He asked me if it was me who had been chatting with him recently from the same dating app I put Kate on. He shows me the pictures that were posted on the app and the conversations we had. I told him it was my daughter getting me back for placing her on the site. He laughed and said he might do that to his children too. We start chatting and we actually enjoy each other's company. The food is perfection and he invites me to join him again soon. We give each other our phone numbers and he asked me if what Kate said was true and I said well she deducted a few years off my age.

Nate
My children deducted years off my age as well. At least the photos are real.

Enid
He had been married twice and one cheated and the other one died in child birth. He made a mistake of marrying a young wife, but definitely made her sign a prenuptial agreement. She tried like hell to get everything he had but he refused to give her credit cards or access to his checking or savings accounts. He gave her a tiny allowance and she had to survive on that.

Nate
I told her how much it was and she laughed. She had to buy bargain basement clothing and she found a sugar daddy and married him. His family is trying to annul it since he was in a nursing home. Enid laughed very hard about that. Kimberly Collins is now Kimberly Yates and married to a man she has to feed and dress and bathe. She can't touch his assets because the daughter and son have control of all of it. His life insurance policy they took out was for a million dollars. The children get everything including ten millions each off his other life insurance policy. Kimberly can't get an attorney to break that power of attorney or the will.

Enid
Nate said that this was the best date he has ever had including his beloved first wife. I really had a nice time with him. We closed the place down and he escorted me to my car and had his security follow me home to assure I got home safely. He watched as I left and he had his driver take him home. I got a call from him after I got into bed. We spoke for another hour. I told him I can't be mad at Kate for this date and he agreed. I told Kate to suspend my account for now and I will suspend her account. We agreed. She tried to find out about my date but I refused to tell her about it.

Christian
Mia, Elliott and I decide to turn the tables on mom. We found out today that there is a new doctor who isn't married and is a year older than she is. Stuart Howard was very appreciative about being invited to the Mile High Club for dinner with the Grey Family to welcome him to Seattle and Seattle Grace Hospital. I have the private dining room set up. Mia and Barney have made sure mom is there for dinner for a special guest. She is going to be surprised, like we were when she set us all up on a blind date. I invite a friend of mine to dinner, Colleen Brown. She can't wait to see how everything goes down.

Elliott
I called Susan Mitchell to go to this dinner with me. She has been hinting about going out with me for a while. So I ask her earlier today and she agreed to join us as a friend though. She is interested in us trying to turn the tables on a meddling parent. She's right mom was definitely meddling in our love lives.

Susan Mitchell
I dress for the place we are going to. It's formal wear tonight. I find my sexiest outfit and put it on. It accentuates all my curves without being too conspicuous about it. It shows just the right amount of cleavage. My heels say the rest for me. I leave my hair down and a pin the draws attention to my cleavage and a hair pin that holds my hair just the right way. I grab my wrap and my purse and head out to wait for Elliott to pick me up.

Stuart Howard
Grace walks in and I am amazed by how beautiful she is out of her scrubs. I get up and pull the chair by me out and help her sit down. She looks confused but I can't ask her about it because others have arrived and they are sitting down. They suddenly start introducing themselves to me and some are introduced to Grace and the others. I get this feeling that Grace and I have been set up. We look at each other and we are thinking the same things. This might be a good night after all.

Grace
I tell my children and Barney the point was well made. I tell them I won't try to set them up if they don't set me up either. Stuart laughs and finally relaxes.