A New Venture

Christian
We buy the club and put some precautions in to prevent issues of people drugging the drinks of others. It's going to be difficult but Jason and Barney have ideas on how to do this so we can at least catch the culprits in the act or prevent them from taking the victims out the doors. Elliott has a few ideas for setting things up so that people won't know they are being closely watched. They can't put cameras in the bathrooms, but they can in the outer lounge areas just in front of the bathroom doors. Plus they can point cameras towards the doors of both the mens and ladies rooms. He thinks placing the mens room on the east side of the building and the women's on the west side of the building. We can prevent a lot doing that, including men taking women in their restroom and women taking men into the women's room. It has happened before and will happen again.

Elliott
We have to do major renovations and we need to close it down temporarily. Christian says it will be worth the money to get it the club set up safe for everyone. A security room with screens will be added along with hiring people to monitor them. Barney will install everything needed. The managers office will be next to the security office. The kitchen will be reopened after updating all the equipment. Mia can help with that.

Jason
I hire new staff for the club and fire some of the slackers who should have been on top of the drugging of the female customers. I suspect that they participated in it as well. I just had no proof. Christian only wants people he can trust working for him. He trusts me when I tell him someone is not trustworthy. He goes with my gut instinct.

Barney
I love setting new and different equipment up, I was given details of what they needed and I got everything they needed and wanted and the upgraded a few things to make the club safe and secure along with a number of things that will make it more enjoyable. No strobe lights, soft lighting that changes in colors with the music. Elliott looks things over and changes things a little here and there until they all fit together like a puzzle. Soon we have everything up and running and missed two months of wild college students. Mia has been around which was great to see her gain. I set a few things up in the kitchen for her as well. Security cameras in there as well.

Grand Opening Of The Clubhouse

Kate
We are here the first in line for The Clubhouse, it's very classy inside and the lighting is calming and ripples across the walls it's like a rainbow effect. It moves with the music. There's a stage for a band and food is served and there's dance floors. The restrooms are great and on opposite ends of the place. You can't really call this a bar. More like a nightclub that serves great food. I really like this place. Security is keeping watch over the whole place.

Anastasia
This place is so much nicer than it used to be. Mia Grey comes from the kitchen area with a tray of food and leads us to a private table. How she knew we were here amazed me. A guy follows her around and she introduces us to Barney Miller. He is the head of the IT at GEH. He is very young to have that position, I say it and he laughs and says he has been working for GEH since 14 years of age. Apparently we are all about 21 going on 22. Leila asks him a lot of questions about working for GEH.

Leila
Barney is nice looking and a nerd to boot. I could take a lot of photos of him. I decide to ask how he likes working for GEH. He says he likes it a lot and has been working for GEH since he was 14 years old. He's an IT whiz kid. I get a few photos of him and he has me take some of all of us together with Mia before they go back to the kitchen area.

Mia
I ask Leila to send me the photos too. She sent them to Kate, Anastasia and Barney. I give her my email so she can send it. Soon I have mail. The photos are great. She was the one who took the photos of Kate, Anastasia and herself and sold them to the professor/ artist. I ask her if she has those photos and she sends them to me as well. They were very nice. Christian is looking for someone to photograph the new clubhouse.

Grace
I look around The Clubhouse and it looks like it will be great. It's not my scene though. I was dragged out by my children to show me this place. I see Mia and Barney and go join them and meet the people they are sitting with. I missed out on the photo taking session, but Leila asks to take my photo and I allow her to take it. She got a great shot of me. I ask her to send it to me and she does in a text. I decide to leave for home and go tell the boys goodbye and good luck.

Elliott
Mom has had her fill of all the music and lights so she has came to say goodbye to me and Christian. I hug a kiss her cheek and tell her to call me when she arrives home.

Christian
Mom looks at the screen and she asks me if Barney has asked Mia out yet? I laugh and tell her it is more likely she asked him out. She just shakes her head. Then asks me when I am going to get serious about someone? I tell her I am busy becoming a billionaire and it's taking a long time. She hugs me and says don't take too long.