Careers Begin

Kate
I am working at a small newspaper company and really loving it. The money isn't as good as if I were working at Kavanagh Media. I want to make my own way in the world. Leila is working here as well. Anastasia is finishing her last semester for her law degree. Leila and I share an apartment and we just barely found it. It isn't the nicest apartment, but we can afford it and food. I write freelance as well as writing books on various topics. A lot of romantic and erotica books. I definitely have researched those subjects. Read quite a few of books like them.

Leila
We had to learn to cook and buy sale items and freeze meals. Anastasia helped teach us how to cook for the future. She showed us how to eat cheaply as well. Her dad might be an attorney but he didn't waste money and she doesn't waste a penny of her money on frivolous things. We always planned any of our expenditures for extracurricular activities. We met our first day at college and moved into a small house that Anastasia was allowed to use in return of cooking and freezing meals for three shut ins in the neighborhood. It was a very good deal.

Anastasia
I am getting nervous about passing the bar. I definitely need to calm down. Dad is helping me study for the bar along with my courses I need to pass to get my degree. Kate sent me the link to her first news article and the photos Leila took. Both were good, but edited the hell out by their boss.

The Clubhouse
Christian
Things are going great and it is making a lot of money. We attracted a lot more than college students. Our systems have stopped the drugging and raping from our club. We caught several people in our first night. Word got around and it was you can't do that kind of thing in The Clubhouse. We found out that those people had started going to bars that they didn't get the same kind of young ladies they got in our club. We also got photos of the people who were doing the drugging in action. Cops now know who they are and what they look like. Had a few threaten us with law suits, I laughed and threw copies of them actually slipping drugs into a woman's drink and then showed a video of them actually in action of stalking their victims and giving them the drugged drink and then trying to drag them outside to waiting men. We never let them take them away from the club. Our guys were waiting outside pretending to be waiting on the guys handing them an inebriated young lady.

Elliott
I really like The Clubhouse and I have met a few nice ladies to go out with. I just want someone who looks like those paintings. Mom loved the painting of dad and hung it up in his home office. It actually looks like it has been there all along. I was glad that Mia dragged us to that gallery. I haven't been with anyone for a few months now and I am wanting more than a one night stand. Mom has tried to set me up but I refused to go out with her friend's daughters. Now she is trying blind dates for all three of us. She was sneaky about a few blind dates and asked us all to meet her for dinners or lunches with her. We would arrive to meet people our age. It is all blur and I can't recall their names.

Grace
I brought my own date and invited dates for my children, I didn't tell any of them they were being set up by me. What I didn't expect was Mia bringing a boyfriend to the meal. She didn't tell anyone that she was dating someone. Elliott and Christian knew him and they liked him. He is head of IT at GEH and he has numerous patents. He is a month older than Mia. I wiped the egg off my face when Mia spots Kate Kavanagh at another table looking exasperated and she invited her to have a meal with us. I thought it was a good idea until Elliott s to really like her instead of Lisa Greenwood or Mindy Washington. Christian was polite and chatted with everyone but it was obvious that he wasn't interested romantically in either young lady.

Elena Lincoln
I spotted all the Grey family enjoying themselves eating a meal so I decide to pay them a visit. Talk about good looking men and they are all good looking. There is an older man sitting by Grace and he looks familiar to me. Robert Lewis is definitely familiar to me. Looks like he is trying to get his hooks into Grace Grey and her money. I ask if I can join them and being the polite people they are they have someone bring a chair, place setting, a drink and a menu. I ask all kinds of questions about what is going on in their lives. I try getting phone numbers and emails and they don't want to give them out. I understand when they explain that their cell phones are used for business purposes and family stuff only. Lies and get the idea that they don't want me to contact them.

Robert
She is scary and I don't trust her at all. Elena sat there flirting with me and the younger men, Christian was looking like he wanted to hit when she started touching him. He got up and excused himself and headed to the mens room. Elena waits fifteen seconds and heads in the same direction.

Christian
I tell Jason to guard the doors to the mens room and prevent Elena Lincoln from entering or getting near me again. She put her hands on me and not just above the table. I was shocked when her hand touched my crotch. I got up and went to the restroom after that. That woman will never get near me again. I could have her arrested for sexually assaulting me, but it would be my word against hers.