A Pushy Mom

Enid
Now that Kate is out of college I think it's time for her to get married and have children. Ethan is another one who I think should get married. So I create a profile for them both on a dating site, I check out the best people I think will be someone they would like. I have planned this out completely. I will set things up for them to meet me at the restaurant under Kavanagh and I will tell the kids to arrive at one time and then I will call them and tell them I am running late. Their dates will be taken to the table Ethan or Kate will be seated at and they will be surprised by a blind date arriving.

Todd Lincoln
I am scanning through the dating app and my eye catches the Kate Kavanagh on it. She just recently joined. I send her a message and get an answer. I know the family and saw photos of her at charity events. She sets up a meeting between us, which surprised me. I am getting suspicious about this, but agree to the meeting. I have gotten catfished before.

Kate
Mom is acting very strange and been on line a lot. She is smiling a lot as well she called to have dinner at a local restaurant we like. I arrive and ask where our table is and they guide me to the table and tell me that mom is running late. Why didn't she just call me? Hmm very strange indeed. I am looking over the menu and I see the hostess is headed my way with a blonde haired guy wearing glasses. He looks familiar to me. He sits down and introduces himself as Todd Lincoln and says it is nice to see me again. I am confused and get a text message from mom saying have a nice dinner with Todd. I am dumbfounded but I try to keep my cool. I ask him if my mother set this up. A blind date?

Todd
I am looking at her and I say that she set the dinner up from the dating site. She tells me she isn't on any dating sites. I show her that she actually is and I finally realize she didn't set this account up. I show her our chats to each other and someone definitely wants to set her up. She just tells me that she knows who did this to us. Her mom set it all up and her mom is going to take it down. I told her that she has a lot of views and I am sure that she's gotten a lot of people wanting to ask her out. We decide to enjoy our meal and we go our separate ways and I give her my phone number and tell her she can call me whenever. I think she would have went out with me if it hadn't been for her mom setting this up behind her back.

Enid
I hid in the corner of the restaurant and watch as they have dinner and chat with each other. Kate looks mad but she's polite to Todd and he gives her his business card. He is a plastic surgeon and could get anyone, but the ones hitting on him want him to do surgery on them. Kate doesn't need plastic surgery on anything. I watch as they go out the door and I pay my bill and head to my car and go home.

Kate
Two can play that game mom as I create an account on the same site for her. Hehe I bet you delete my account now. I give her cell phone numbers and her Facebook information along with her photos and (gasp her real age) need to tell the truth. She is a divorcee and looking for a monogamous man to see if they might have a future. Blah blah and so on. I check my profile out while I am here. Oh my what has she done to me. I am going to let her try to get me to dinner with another blind date.,I include a fake email address so I know if they are trying to get hold of mom. That way I can set her up on a blind date as well.

Enid
I am getting strange emails and calls from unknown numbers and they are rather odd. Saying they would like to meet for dinner tomorrow and to email or message them back. Kate calls saying she wants to have dinner with me at my favorite restaurant and she doesn't mention the fact I didn't show up for our dinner or anything else.

Nate Collins
I finally agreed to go on this dating app because my friends wouldn't stop bugging me about it. They set up my account take a photo and write the profile and give a fake email address and give a burner phone number just in case I meet a whacko woman. I went on a date with someone we nicknamed Whacko Woman because she was definitely exactly that. Elena Lincoln is now in prison for life. She was looking for a wealthy man to marry and she was nothing like her photos. She invited me to her home for dinner and I made the mistake of going. We ate dinner that her staff cooked and served us and she excused herself and went upstairs for some reason. She came down and had a dominatrix outfit on carry a whip. I ran out of there when she cracked that whip across my knees. I might have grabbed the whip from her and it's still in my car someplace. I think I threw my coat on it and I never look in the back seat at this point. I think I have PTSD. I heard a lot of other things about her since then. She was just wanting my money because she likes underage boys better than men my age.