Chapter 10: Acceptance and ending of a pain

October year 30: 3 years passed now I became a teacher, I've a good reputation due to pmy passion and my skills.But an unexpected scenario happened, it was my first session with 10th graders which means it's their first time studying the subject especially when I have a good memory about it. At my surprise a tall familiar guy went to sit in his desk. I tried to not mind until I started to read the students names to recognize them and then I saw my son's name in I titled my head and I saw him raising his hand with a serious look on his face , I felt confused and shocked he is 15 now and puberty must have hit him and I truly recognized him the eyes the nose the hair type especially with that serious expression, he is hating me and I knew it. I smiled and tried to hold my surprise. I tried to ignore his existence but I couldn't I truly miss him and I need him but my mistakes are unforgivable. At home I called my bestfriend and told her everything, she was glad hearing the news

"See I told you to be a philosophy teacher"

"no it's negative I m hated by my own son"

"No child hates their parents even if your parents abused you , you still love your parents and care about them and with time he will love you I promise".

As a mother I secretly observed my son in the cafeteria, at my surprise he is reading books and sitting with friends discussing some topics , I felt glad and happy knowing my child's will of skeptiscm and a very sociable kind, he is living my teenage dream. I also heard from other teachers how smart and respectful he is which made even proud. Is he truly my child ?

I was known as the energetic and passionate teacher because a true teacher have to make them fall in love with the subject especially for philosophy cause it's the science of human mind. Such an important subject but sadly underrated due to how complicated it is and weird it's is a subject where you have to discuss some stupid opinions about worthless people. That's life , a life where you have to deal and accept opinions which makes people hate it.

December year 30: I was flattered by my son's performance in school especially in philosophy, thought he was going to hate the subject but his philosophy was just perfect , I tried not do favouritism and be logical, whenever I was giving them their grades my child was one of the first students, I tried to make a good connection with my students and being friendly which worked but my son seemed to not mind.

The ending of December marked the idea of the semestrial philosophy project where students have to work on pairs talk about a random philosophical topic, one thing the pair must have a girl and a boy. I announced that to my students and deserved a whole session for them to choose their pair and the day of the presentation. As I was taking marking the days my son have came to me with his pair , small issue the date was the 10th January, the dead of my husband and his father, as I accidentally pronounced the date we both looked at eachothers with a pale face in our faces. "It's perfect look we will be having much time to prepare it" his partner told him with a smile in her face feeling like she knows and he nodded.

January year 31: the 10th January finally came and I was waiting for their presentation , at my surprise they talked about emptiness which wasn't expected from them, the way how they both expressed their thoughts and how they precisely talked about it . Emptiness was my biggest mystery and I enjoyed their dedication for such a complicated topic. As they both finished I thanked them and encouraged them for the better I was truly proud of them. At the end he came in my desk to thank me for my words.

"Hey miss thank you so much for your words it was such a good pleasure"

"The pleasure is all mine young youth" we both starred at eachothers not knowing what to say.