✨️Chapter #1: Sara Sara

"Chan... how long are you going to stay here?" Jihoon said, seeing the young man lying down on the couch.

"As long as you would let me," Chan said, not bothering to look up at Jihoon. "And what if I kick you out?" "Then I will go to Seokmin hyung or Shua- Oh... I can't go there... what if Hansol's there?" Chan said, pondering where to go next.

Jihoon gave a long sigh and looked at his stupid brother, "Tell me what exactly happened between you two?"

"I confessed to him," Chan said, looking away from Jihoon's stare.

"And?" Jihoon waited for Chan's reply.
,
.
,

"You ran away from there?" Joshua exclaimed. As Chan assumed, Hansol really was at Joshua's (Jeonghan's) apartment seeking advice with free homemade food.

"Yeah..." Hansol said, rubbing his nape.

"You idiot! How could you do that?"

"I know... but I didn't know what to say. What should I do, hyung?" Hansol said, lying face down on the couch. Joshua sighed from the other side of the couch, "Take time to realize your feelings... and if you like him, just confess, and if you don't, just tell him that instead of avoiding each other."

Hansol hummed and sat up, "Okay... by the way, I haven't seen Jeonghan hyung in a while," he said. He didn't tell his friends about them, but Hansol knew it anyway.

"How would you? Even I haven't seen him for almost three days now," Joshua said, sighing.

"Is he that busy?" Vernon asked. "Yeah... they are working on a project which is to be launched soon, so he is working overnights," Joshua said.

After Vernon went back, he sat down on the couch looking at the big apartment, after living together with Jeonghan for a year, he had gotten so used to being with the elder that he misses him so much, especially after 7pm when Jeonghan usually comes home. They used to spend all day together on Jeonghan's day off, going on little dates, watching movies, or chilling in their apartment. They were almost like a married couple except for the ring in his hand and some documents.

He stayed in the same position staring at the clock until it hit 8:30, Joshua gave up and went to his room and laid down on their bed.

Shua
Are you coming home today?

Shua
Hannie..?

Joshua sighed when he didn't receive any reply.

"Stupid Jeonghan... what happened to his "I won't neglect my work neither you"," he huffed. He rolled side-side, not able to fall asleep. He scrolled down his phone, looking for videos to make him fall asleep.
.
.
.
.
Chan drove to the company as fast as he could when he received a message from Vernon's manager saying that there was an issue related to Vernon and that they are  currently at the company.

Chan went to Hansol's studio room, seeing the lights on. "Hyung," he called out, seeing the man with his eyes glued on the screen.

"You are here," Hansol acknowledged and stood up, going past Chan and locking the door. "So that you won't run away again," he replied to the confused gaze of the younger.

"What is this about? I thought something had happened to you."

"Oh... about that, I told my manager to call you here," Hansol said as if it was something normal. Chan looked at his hyung in disbelief, "Why would you do that?"

"Because I wanted to talk to you. You weren't picking up my call, and you avoided me on every other ocassions. This was the only option," Hansol said. Chan got annoyed at Hansol for the first time. Last time in the studio, when Hansol wanted to talk to him, he confessed to him, and the man ran away.