Chapter 7: He said, "Just Us."

[The next day]

Joshua woke up to the blinding sunlight sipping in from the window. He had forgotten to close the curtain yesterday.

Thinking of yesterday, his lips stretched into a wide smile.

He took a shower and wore his favorite purple t-shirt with black shorts. He took his phone and went outside.

He went to the kitchen to drink a glass of milk like he always did.
.
.
.

"Good morning, hyung," Minghao greeted as he entered the kitchen. "Morning Hao. Did you have a good sleep?" Joshua asked, smiling. "Yes, hyung," Minghao answered while drinking water.
They went to sit on the couch in the living room.
.
.
.

"Jeonghan, are you leaving right now?" Both of them turned towards the stairs when they heard Suengcheol's voice. Jeonghan was wearing a suit, "Where are you going, hyung?" Minghao asked. "I have to meet some business associates and sign a deal with them," Jeonghan replied, coming down the stairs.

"Did you eat?" Joshua asked, "No, I think I have to eat with them," Jeonghan answered, "I will be back by the evening," Jeonghan said smiling at them (more specifically at Joshua). "Okay, see you later," Suengcheol said and walked him till the door.

Joshua slouched on the couch. "Don't look so sad. He will come back later," Suengcheol said, joining him. Joshua quickly sat up and said, "Who says I am sad?" Suengcheol chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Anyway, do you have plans today?" Minghao asked, and both of them shook their head. "Let's go to pick up strawberries, it is at Cloud Berry Farm and after that, let's go and eat at this famous cafe. It's called rooftop café," Minghao said.

"Cool, then let's go after eating. I am hungry," Suengcheol said.

Mingyu and Jun joined them soon, and they peacefully ate their breakfast. They took two cars, Jun and Minghao, in one and Mingyu, Suengcheol, and Joshua in the other car.

*
*
*

"So, who is your boyfriend, Mingyu?" Suengcheol asked, remembering Mingyu saying that he has a boyfriend.

"You have a boyfriend?" Joshua asked, shocked. "Yes, I do. Why are you so shocked? I am too handsome to stay single," Mingyu said smugly, making Suengcheol roll his eye at him.

"He is a model, but we didn't announce our relationship yet," Mingyu replied with his eyes on the road. He was the one driving the car. Wonwoo? Joshua somehow felt like it's Wonwoo, but Wonwoo was never interested in dating, so he brushed off the thought.

They were enjoying listening to songs from Suengcheol's playlist when the music suddenly stopped, "Oh, Soonyoung's calling me," Suengcheol said and picked up the call.

"Hey, what's up?" Suengcheol said, "Hyung, I am coming tomorrow," Soonyoung said excitedly. "You said you were busy till 6th August, didn't you?" Suengcheol asked.

"Are you running away from your works?" Joshua asked. "No hyung, why would I? My dad told me to rest," Soonyoung replied. "Come fast, Soonyoung. I miss you," Mingyu said. "I am coming tomorrow. Anyway, can I bring my friends with me?" Soonyoung asked.

"Who are your friends, Soonyoung?" Suengcheol asked suspiciously, "Haha... It's just my bandmate and my two bestfriends who I think will die from Vitamin D deficiency if I don't bring them out. You don't know them," Soonyoung said. Suengcheol turned his head and looked at Joshua, "I am okay with it, Cheol," Joshua said. "Okay, then bring them with you," Suengcheol said and ended the call.

"Chan and Hansol are also coming tomorrow, so... we would have 13 people?" Mingyu asked. "Probably. Are you sure you will be okay, Shua? I know you don't like it when there's a lot of people," Suengcheol asked, looking at Joshua again, "Of course, it's just 13 people. Don't worry, " Joshua said and gave them a smile.
_______________________________