Chapter 19: I have a lover

"What!?" Jinyoung, Joshua's brother exclaimed.

Joshua was frozen there, not knowing what to answer. Joshua's father looked at Joshua and the Suh family.

"What do you think, Jisoo?" His mother asked and nudged the boy who was still frozen.

"Huh? I-" Joshua flinched, not knowing what to say.

"Let's give them time to think," Jinyoung said.

"Yeah, Mom... don't force him," Johnny spoke up for the first time that night.

Joshua cleared his throat making everyone look at him, "I am sorry, I can't marry him," Joshua said looking down, "And I am sure Johnny would get someone far better than me. I am really sorry," He added bowing. "I wonder what my father would say after this," Joshua thought and looked at his father, who had a blank expression on his face.

"It's okay, Joshua, I understand. I also don't want anyone to be forced to marry me," Johnny said with a charming smile on his face.
.
.
.
.
After the Suh family left, the Hong family were sitted in the living room. The atmosphere was so quiet that even the maids felt nervous about it.

"I am sorry, Father and Mom," Shua said, breaking the silence.

"It's okay, baby, we understand. I am sorry I should have asked you first," His mom said, patting his head.

Joshua looked at his father. He knew his father would be disappointed. After all, he declined a deal that would bring benefits to their company.

"No need to apologize, Jisoo. I already expected that," his father said, making Joshua sigh in relief. "After all, when have you ever listened to us," he added and stood up, going towards his room. Joshua's relief washed away, and guilt took over him.

"Aish that man," his mother said and cupped Joshua's face, "Your father only wants the best for you," she said, and Joshua nodded.

"Are you staying over Jisoo?" Jinyoung asked.

Joshua shook his head and said, "I am going back," his brother and mother sighed.

"Jisoo, take care of yourself. Don't forget to eat well and rest well, hmm?" His mother said as they came to the door to see Joshua out.

"Yes, mom... you tale care too," he said and hugged her.

"Visit us often, Jisoo," his brother said, hugging him.

"Okay... you two go in first," Joshua said. The other two nodded and said their goodbyes and went in.

"I will just take a cab uncle," Joshua said to the driver. The driver tried to object, but Joshua just smiled off and opened the gate going out.

Joshua sighed, scrolling his phone and looking for a cab to book.

"You are looking gorgeous, Shua," Joshua perked up at the voice and looked up, seeing his handsome boyfriend waiting in front of his car.

"Hannie," Joshua said and walked towards him. Jeonghan immediately engulfed him into his arms.

"What are you doing here?" Joshua asked.

"I thought you would need a shoulder to lean on," Jeonghan said, pulling the younger closer.

Joshua pulled off and pecked Jeonghan's lips, "Thank you...I needed it. Let's go home," he said. Jeonghan nodded and opened the car's door for Shua.
.
.
.
.
Upon reaching the apartment, Joshua directly went into the bedroom and lay down on the bed. Jeonghan lay next to him and pulled Joshua into a hug, the younger's head laying on the chest of the older.