Chapter 2: The feelings I locked away

[6:00 am]

"Don't die,*sniffles," Joshua says, furiously wiping his tears.

He was currently on his couch, bawling his eyes out watching Titanic. It has been a week since he got the offer to write a script. So he has been watching romantic movies the whole week desperately hoping to get some idea. He had watched several movies and his favorite was Titanic. So it's his third time watching it.

After throwing out the tissues and snack wrappers, he cleaned his living room and went to his room. He made an alarm at 10:00 am and slept. He had a busy day ahead.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

*buzzz *phone vibrating

Joshua blindly reached out for his phone and picked up the call. "HYUNG!" The voice yelled excitedly. "Oh my... Soonyoung, what's up?" Joshua spoke tiredly. It has been just 3 hours since he slept. "Were you sleeping, sorry. Anyway, Jun invited us out for dinner. He returned from China yesterday," Soonyoung said. "Okay... send me the address and time," Joshua said sleepily, eyes barely open. "Okay, hyung, sleep tight," he said and ended the call.

Joshua woke up again when his alarm rang. He woke up, did his morning routine, and went out. He catched up a taxi and went to the publishing house to publish his book. It was owned by one of his cousins.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

3:00 pm

After finishing his work, Joshua went back to his apartment. He changed into comfy clothes and sat on the small swing on his balcony and watched the scenery, hoping to get some ideas and fell asleep after thinking for a while.

[6:30 pm]

*buzzz *phone vibrating

"HYUNG!" The other line said(yelled), "Why do you keep shouting, Soonyoung?" Joshua sighed. "Were you sleeping again? Anyways, come out in 10 mins. I am coming to pick you up," Soonyoung ordered and ended the call.

"Argh... I totally forgot about the dinner, and I still don't have any idea what to write," he said sighing and dragged himself to the room to get changed (he wore baggy pants and white collar).

*10 mins later

He went out and waited for Soonyoung. Soon, a car approached him, and the car's window rolled down, "Hyung, hop in," Soonyoung said. Joshua quickly got in, and they drove away before they attract some unnecessary attention.

"Hyung, how are you? It's been like a year since I last saw you," Soonyoung said, eyes still on the road. "Okay... We just met last month, though," Joshua sassed. "Hyung! I missed you, okay? " Soonyoung said, pouting, "Okay okay...I am doing well. I finished a book and sent it for publishing. Aren't you busy preparing for your comeback?" Joshua asked.
"Yes, I am... but our manager gave us a break for today," Soonyoung said, smiling. "It must be hard," Joshua said, feeling bad, "Hey, Dont worry. I am a tiger, I can withstand anything," he said, making Joshua laugh. The whole car ride was spent with mostly Soonyoung boasting about his group's new song.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

They entered the private room booked by Jun. And Joshua was immediately engulfed in a tight hug by the said man. "Hyung, I missed you," Jun said, hugging. "Hey, what about me? I was supposed to be your best friend," Soonyoung said, crossing his arms and standing at the side, "Just Sit Hoshi. And you Jun, you are suffocating Joshua," Jihoon said, making Jun whine. "Aww...I missed you too, Junnie," Joshua said, ruffling Jun's hair as the boy let him go.