T W E N T Y T H R E E

Season 5 Episode 8 

'Wild Wild West Coast, Part 1'

FIVE DAYS UNTILL THE COMPETITION

"Abby is taking care of the number she want to care of first," Jill says.

"Hi ladies," Harry says.

"Oh yess our savior," Melissa says.

"Harry who's dance are you hear to teach," Jill asked.

"Sabrina's duet," Harry says.

"Will you be teaching any other girls," Holly says.

"No but if Nia and Jill need help with their dance I am free, but they should be learning in today," Harry says.

"Thank you Harry," Jill says as Harry walk away into he rooms.

~~~

Sabrina pov

Harry walks into the room which gets me excited because it mean I'll be learning my duet.

"Ok Harry is hurry, Brynn, Sabrina you turn to learn the duet," Miss Abby says.

"Girls this is a contemporary dance. I'm going to e honest I imagined this dance with you and Maddie, only because this dance id for duos who have been dancing together for years and you and Maddie have but Maddie isn't here but Brynn is and brynn is an amazing dancer," Harry say smiling to Brynn.

I give Brynn a side hug and smile at her.

"You gives have to be in sync, this the duet is called 'Me, Myself and I'" Miss Abby says watching from the corner of the room.

"You will start by walking in on opposite side of the stage and sitting on the floor back touching each other back and leg against you chest," Harry says nodding his head as he follow her directions.

"Heads on each other shoulders, then the music starts, once it start head rolls around goes between your legs then against each other head," Harry says.

Harry coming up to me and moves my head the way he wants us to do it.

"Stand up but while you do it leans against each other backs," Harry says.

~~~

"Ok than you will end with siting down back against each other legs out straight,"

"Good now let's do it with the music," Harry says clapping his hands.

"Make sure you emotion are the same it has to be like looking in the mirror," Miss Abby says smiling.

We start from the top and the song start going.

"Point your feet,"

"Good that was perfect Brynn,"

"Make it the leap higher,"

Once the song ended we got applauses.

"Doesn't she pick up quick. Sabrina we might have found your are new dance partner," Miss Abby says and I just nervously laugh and Brynn is smiling.

"You guys were perfect," Harry says giving us his fives.

Brynn and I walked out of the room to go to the moms.

"That was so fun," Brynn says smiling an dI nod my head in agreement.

"How was it," Ashley asked Brynn and me.

"So good we finished the duet," I told her.

"After we finished the duet Miss Abby was like 'Sabrina we might have found your new dance partner,'" Brynn says to her mom.