E L E V E N

Season 4 Episode 31

'Hollywood Here We Come'

ONE DAY TILL NATIONALS

"Come on everybody let's go. This is it. All the work that you have put in up until this point had prepared you for nationals. All right, group routines. We have 'AMBER Alert.' I'm nervous about it. It's about a little girl being kidnapped. And it's just chilling. Just the title should get the audience's attention," Miss Abby says and keeps talking about how scary it is. 

"Kamryn, step forward. Chloe, step forward. Kendall, step forward. Sabrina, step forward. You have solos tomorrow. Kamryn, if you lose, consider yourself out. Kendall, you have been in Maddie and Sabrina's shadow for quite some time. If you go out there and nail that number, then maybe you will see your name in lights.  Chloe, I suggest you get in front of a mirror, and you work on your confidence," Miss Abby says.

"Sabrina, when you go out on stage, you forget about everything else in the world and all you care about is the dance and having fun, but honey will that be enough for you to win, on the west coast," Miss Abby told me. 

"Abby is there any other soloist," Holly asked her when we step back in line. 

"Well, Maddie started a solo. Maddie, do you want to do a solo?" Miss Abby asked her.

"Yes. It's good that they're doing a solo, and I'm happy for them, but I want to do a solo, too," Maddie says and I side-hug her to make her less nervous. 

-Jill Vertez-

|In pyramid, Abby specifically said, Maddie's busy, going to Jimmy Kimmel. She does not have a solo at nationals. I don't know what to think|

"I think it should be that way, that the four girls get the solo," Melissa says basically saying Maddie shouldn't do the solo. 

"I think Maddie should get the solo she's worked all season for this, and the mothers just aren't confident in their daughter in beating Maddie," I said to Miss Abby.

"No Sabrina it's not about not being confident in our daughters is about right and wrong," Christi says. 

"No I just want, you know a chance for the other girls," Melissa says. 

"Melissa, I think you're backpedaling a little bit. I just remember when you were more concerned with her future than your friendships and how everybody else felt," Miss Abby tells Melissa. 

"Guys, I just have am, to think about NAtional tomorrow and Cathy is here so we can not lose," Miss Abby says. 

"You're the best friend in the world," Maddie tells me as we leave the room. 

"Well duh," I tell her and we laugh. 

~~~

We are working on our group dance and Miss Abby is yelling at us.  

Miss Abby put Sarah R in. 

"You know what Sabrina go to the next room and help Maddie with her solo," Miss Abby says and the moms on the elite team do not look happy. 

I've finished and perfected my solo so not I've just been helping Maddie with hers. 

"Can we practice the group dance since you know the group dance comes first," Nia asked Miss Abby.

"For a minute and 45 seconds. Nia and Mackenzie have a choreographer with that chair. So until those two get their act together. Maddie and Sabrina should go do something else," Miss Abby says. 

Holly walks upset. 

~~~

We are all in the room and I'm giving corrections to Maddie and Miss Abby is just watching us.