T W E L V E

At Home

"Hi it's Sabrina, and I'm here doing a thing, and this time we're cooking with my mom,"  Sabrina says to the producers of Teen Vogue. 

"My mom is not a chef but she does cook well she just stays home and takes care of my siblings and me, but she does make these amazing food I never actually learned how to do it so we're learning," Sabrina says looking at her mom then to the camer...

"My mom is not a chef but she does cook well she just stays home and takes care of my siblings and me, but she does make these amazing food I never actually learned how to do it so we're learning," Sabrina says looking at her mom then to the camera laughing. 

"We're gonna make a Bóbó De Camarão, which is a shrimp stewy thing that my mom makes all the time, especially after my dance competition," Sabrina says looking at her mom. 

 "So we are going to start the Baraka first, which is a root vegetable that's a little hard to cut that's why I don't want you to do it," Lisa says to Sabrina.  

"Once a mom always a mom isn't, my mom walks in and goes have flossed today or when we walk into the dance studio she'll always remind me to stretch or she will even help me stretch," Sabrina says to the camera. 

"So if you enjoy cooking why aren't you a chef mom," Sabrina asked her mom while she grates the vegetable.

"I enjoy cooking but I don't think it would be something I would want to pursue," Lisa told her.

"When my mom was younger she was a cheerleader," Sabrina had told the camera.

"Yup and that's basically how I met your dad," Lisa told her.

"Yeah it's honestly so cute," Sabrina says giggling. 

"Mom I don't know what I'm doing," Sabrina says to her mom, when she got handed things.

Her mom sighs and takes it back and does things herself.

"Dad was a photographer for the yearbook and had taken pictures with my mom," Sabrina told the camera. 

"The rest is history," Sabrina's mom says putting food into the pot.

"I know after this is over I will not remember how to cook any of this," Sabrina says which causes everyone to laugh. 

"You can remember a dance in two days but not remember how to cook," Sabrina's mom asks looking at her worriedly. 

"Yeah, but that's because I eat, sleep, sometimes shower dance like I would marry it if I could," Sabrina told her mom.

"You know some people like marry objects," Lisa said looking over to Sabrina taking her eye away from the pot.

Sabrina gave her mom a worried look maybe more of a scared look.

~~~

"Ok so the food is almost ready, we just need to wait until, but not while the shrimp is cooking and stew is cooking we will be making rice it's kind of like a side dish, some people eat it with rice and some don't my other kids love it with rice," Lisa had said to the camera. 

The whole video was Lisa and Sabrina talking to each other about random things like they were by themself Sabrina didn't really learn much since she was busy coming upw with things to say so the video isn't boring but since the producers laughed a lot she knew the video would end up good. 

"Here try it," Lisa had told Sabrina and putting a spoon near her mouth.

Sabrina starts to chew with her mouth open. 

"Chew with your mouth close," Lisa says to Sabrina. 

"I'm sorry it's really hot, so good as usual," Sabrina told her laughing. 

---------

This is a little cute chapter with Lisa and Sabrina. 

I'm excited for season 5, new characters more drama, and more work opportunities for Sabrina and her collaborations with Maddie Ziegler as they've dreamed of.

word count: 616