E I G H T

Saturday

Studio

"Do you know who's getting solos for national," I asked Harry.

"Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you," He says.

"So you do know," I told him while stretching. 

"You're lucky I flew 200 miles just to teach you this," Harry says. 

"You just came to meet my friends," I told Harry. 

"Oh, so Chris Evan is your friend, anyways I've met Beyonce, and Brittany Spears before," Harry says.

"Anyways your solo, it's lyrical, it's called 'River.' It's technical, but you are going to have it be perfect before nationals so when you get on the stage, you will confidently be able to do it," Harry says. 

"Go to the middle of the floor and look down," 

~~~

Boxing Class 

"You've been working hard," Ethan, my boxing teacher says.

"Yeah been training hard for two weeks," I told him flexing my muscles. 

"My dance teacher is going to be happy so now I don't have to waste time drawing abs on," I told him laughing. 

"Yeah but when you came in you already did have a little, but now your arms have muscles, ok so I've talked with you director of the movie and he said you have to learn some combinations for the movie because Bucky takes you to hydra where you learn how to fight, and they make you a soldier," He says. 

"OK easy, I know the combination, show me it," I told him. 

He shows me the combinations and it was dancing but like a fighting one, so not easy.

"OK hold on," I said.

"This should be easy, you dance think of this like a dancer each move is a dance move," He says and I nod my head.  

~~~

Karate Class

"Ok you need to know how to point and flex your feet when you kick," Sensi Judo says.

I have to learn a lot about my character. 

"Let's see how high you can jump," He says.

I jump, which causes me to look at me weirdly. 

"No, I mean a jump kick," He says.

I did it but tripped and landed on my butt which is awful.

"It's fine get up and try again," He told me. 

"This is like Karate Kid. I love the movie," I told him.

He gives me a weird look he doesn't know much English. 

"It's a good movie, you should watch it," I told him and he nods at me. 

"Is it about karate," He asked and I nod my head. 

"Then no," He says I give him a look.

"Keep trying the jump kick until you perfect it," He told me. 

~~~

Tuesday

"What did you do yesterday," Mackie asked me

"I went shopping," I told him.

Steve threw his shield at the guy with the metal arm in order for him to stop but the guy with the metal arm caught it.