N I N E

Season 4 Episode 30

'Hollywood Here We Come'

Los Angelas, California

"Hi Sabrina welcome back. I missed you," She says smiling at me while me and the select girls come into the room. 

"How was it," She asked. 

"It was fun. I took boxing and karate classes since my character had to fight, and learned new dances. I meet Christ Evans," I said laughing and the other girl gasped.

"OK, girls I have new things coming. Sabrina step forward. Say goodbye to the select girls because you are on the elite team now," Miss Abby. 

The girl and I scream and smile.

"Finally, you waited till nationals," Jill says and we all laugh.

"Abby, what is the purpose of the select team right?" Holly asked. 

The girls and I get into line in front of our mother I stood next to Maddie since my mom isn't here right now since she has to take care of my sibling before she was able to come down to L.A. 

"To dance. To win," Miss Abby says. 

"These kids have won three nationals in a row," Jill says. 

"I think the winds are changing," Christy says. 

"A lot is riding on this. This team has never lost at nationals," Miss Abby says pointing at us. 

"You've beaten this team," Miss Abby to the select girls. 

"All right, let's get to the pyramid," 

Maddie Sabrina

Kamryn Kendall 

Nia Mackenzie Chloe

Maddie and I smiles at each other and we held hands. 

"Maddie didn't have to dance, Sabrina didn't have to dance, what they are doing tremendous the work they are doing is exactly what I want all my dancers to do," Miss Abby says.

"On Thursday morning, Maddie, Mack Z, and Sabrina, and the rest of the Abby Lee Dance Company junior elite team here will be doing a personal appearance inside the Hollywood and Highland complex. And you will all be there," Miss Abby says.

I'm really excited to see my fans.

-Abby Lee Miler-

|I need to get my name out there on the e Hollywood train. Why not have a personal appearance with Sabrina who's been in the Disney channel show and going to be in the Marvel movie, Maddie, who is in the Sia video, and Mack Z, the little pop star who went to number one|

"I have two group routines planned. Some people will be dancing twice. The junior elite team will be performing a contemporary lyrical piece entitled 'AMBER Alert.' The select team will be performing a routine called 'Hollywood Stars.' After much consideration, I have narrowed it down to four soloists," Miss ABbys ays.

I hold Maddie's hand, she starts to squeeze my hand out of anxiety. 

"The first solo is going... to... Kendall," 

We all clap for her. Jill looked more excited than Kendall. 

"You're doing a jazz solo, and the title aptly is 'My Name in Lights.' The Next solo, we have... If the foot hols up, Chloe, there's no reason why you can't do a solo at nationals. Chloe, you have a contemporary solo. It's called 'Soaring.'"