S I X T E E N

Season 5 Episode 2

'99 Problems But a Mom Ain't One'

"Hello, honey. I missed you. You've been all over the world," Miss Abby tells me.

"Yeah, but I've still been practicing and dancing," I told her.

"Good," He says hugging me. 

I walk into the den, see Maddie, and jump on her. 

"I haven't seen you in forever," She says while I'm beside her.

"I know, I've missed you," I told her. 

"Have you called Chloe," Maddie asked. 

"Yeah, but she hasn't answered," I told her sadly. 

"Do you think he'll come back," Maddie asked. 

"Christi and Abby got into a really bad fight at nationals," I told her. 

"Ok, well let's practice we are the first ones here," Maddei says pulling me into the dance studio. 

~~~

"Come girls let go," Miss Abby screams and we all walk into the room happy. 

 "Congratulations, you won again, nationals. However, that whole incident at the end of nationals really put a damper on things," 

We all kind of look at each other because we don't really know how to react or what Miss Abby is going to say next. 

"So have you talked to Christi? Did she say she's not coming back?" Melissa asked. 

"Talk to her?" Miss Abby says looking confused. 

"Did she e-mail you and say she's not coming?" Melissa questioned. 

"I don't think she would spit on me. I just want you to know that Chloe was welcome to come. You all know it's her mother. It's not her," Miss Abby tells us. 

"But at this point, we started last season with seven girls and now we're down to five," Holly says. 

"A.L.D.C.L.A is going to happen. We have four weeks to prepare. We're gonna go big. You're gonna push the envelope. You will jump higher. You will turn faster. But you will also act, you will sing, you're not just preparing for a dance competition every weekend, we're preparing for you to become stars in Los Angeles," Miss Abby says and we all clap. 

"Ladies, the first pyramid of the season. Kendall, you were ninth," Miss Abby says.

"Abby, she danced beautifully," Jill interrupts Miss Abby. 

"I was just going to say. She was ninth. Next... we had Chloe. I don't blame her, I don't care, but I can't deal with Christi. Next...  We have Nia. I needed you to play a big role in that group dance. There was a lot of responsibility. I think you did a great job," 

"Thank you,"

"Next, we have Mackenzie. Someone was taking you.  They snatched you unexpectedly. You had to be afraid. When she got out on that stage, she did look like she was scared to death. Next, we have Maddie. Maddie was able to handle working professionally as well as being part of the team, being an integral member. And on top of the pyramid, Sabrina. She won at nationals, the only soloist in the competition to come top 3 at the Abby Lee Dance Company. She went around the world to fo press congress, shew as also on vogue," Miss Abby says smiling when she talking about the things I've been doing.

Sabrina

Maddie Mackenzie

Nia Chloe Kendall