- BONUS CHAPTER | FEVERS

BONUS CHAPTER

BONUS CHAPTER

████████████████████

╰┈➤ FEVERS

🏴‍☠️

The Hard Deck
Miramar, CA
Summer 2018

The Hard Deck.

The steadfast comfort for the weary naval pilots stationed at Top Gun. After grueling days of training under the scorching summer sun, they would flock to this beloved establishment like geese returning to their sanctuary.

As the sun hovered over the horizon, casting a warm glow upon the world, the 2018 Top Gun class sought refuge within the familiar embrace of these walls.

Lt. Gracie Galloway stood before the jukebox, her golden hair cascading down her shoulders like a shimmering waterfall. Her brows furrowed in contemplation. All she yearned for was a moment of respite, a chance to unwind and let the music wash over her.

Her emerald eyes scanned the myriad song selections, each one holding the promise of escape. The neon lights that adorned its exterior cast a soft glow upon her face, illuminating the lines of exhaustion etched upon her features. Her mind drifted, seeking the perfect melody that would transport her away from the demands of the day.

With a determined glimmer in her eyes, the young blonde made her selection. The jukebox sprang to life, its mechanical gears whirring as the needle found its groove. The first notes of the Welcome to the Jungle filled the air, wrapping her in a familiar embrace.

"Really, Galloway?"

The sultry notes of Guns N' Roses were interrupted by the familiar voice that sent her heart racing.