023 | EPILOGUE

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

████████████████████

╰┈➤ EPILOGUE

🏴‍☠️

THREE YEARS LATER

THREE YEARS LATER

Three whole years.

Time, that elusive artist, had woven its delicate threads through the lives of our aviators, molding them into versions of themselves they could have never imagined.

In this span of countless sunrises and moonlit nights, they had scattered across the world, each pursuing their paths, yet forever connected by the bonds they had forged.

Life had taken them to distant lands, where they had faced challenges and embraced new experiences. They had grown, shedding old skins and emerging as vibrant, resilient beings. Like butterflies emerging from their cocoons, they had undergone a metamorphosis, their wings now ready to carry them to new heights.

But fate, with its whimsical sense of timing, had a surprise in store. A simple wedding invitation arrived, bearing the name of the place where their journeys had intertwined. Excitement bubbled within them as they read the words, realizing that this celebration would not only unite two souls but also bring together a family of friends who had been scattered across the globe.

And now, on the late afternoon of September 2, 2025, they gathered at the long-awaited wedding reception of Captain Mitchell and Penny Benjamin, the energy in the air a catalyst for frivolity.

The bustling dance floor became a stage for their joyous reunion, as Rhythm, the life of the party, took center stage.

With a mischievous grin, he led the way to Earth, Wind, and Fire, his infectious enthusiasm spreading like wildfire. The men, dressed in their fitted tuxedos, looked both ridiculous and magnificent as they danced without a care in the world.