| CHARACTER INFORMATION |

➤[Y/n] Li (李)

➤[Y/n] Li (李)

➤ Status: Alive

➤Gender: Female 

➤Height: 169 cm (5'6)

➤Family: • Huan Li (Father, deceased)

                          • Mei-Xia Li (Mother, deceased)

                      • Xiaolong (Younger Brother)

➤Weapons: • Qīnglóng Róngyù

                              • Fēnglián Shuāngfàn

───────────────────────

➤Weapon's Description: 

• Qīnglóng Róngyùn or the "Azure Dragon's Harmony Blade" - It is a slender, intricately engraved sword forged from a rare celestial alloy, emitting a faint azure glow. In his final moments before passing, her father entrusted her with the legendary Qīnglóng Róngyùn, bequeathing it to her as his last breath slipped away. When wielded by [Y/n], it harmonizes with her energy, enhancing her abilities and channeling elemental forces, unleashing devastating yet graceful attacks. Its blade shimmers like the sky at dawn, embodying both power and elegance.

• Fēnglián Shuāngfàn or "Twin Gale Fans" - These fans are crafted from a lightweight yet incredibly durable material, decorated with delicate engravings depicting swirling dragons in intricate patterns. Their scales seem to emit a faint glow under the moonlight. When wielded by [Y/n], these fans have the ability to manipulate ethereal dragons upon striking a target. The ethereal essence seems to awaken, materializing into living forms that soar toward their intended target, engulfing them in a swirling vortex of immense power. The manifested dragons exhibit a protective nature toward [Y/n], encircling her and repelling any potential threats while the fans are in use. One dragon named Yin embodies the essence of darkness, carrying a more assertive nature, whereas Yang symbolizes light and exudes a tranquil disposition.

───────────────────────

[ Family ]

➤Xiaolong (Younger Brother)

• Xiaolong, the younger brother of Li [Y/n], is her sole sibling.

• Despite grappling with a frail constitution from a tender age—dealing with blindness and requiring constant care—he bears an immense burden of guilt, believing he impedes his sister's pursuit of her dreams and aspirations. Yet, with the generous support of the Lan family, he has been steadily recuperating, gradually amassing strength and reclaiming his health.

• Amidst his trials, Xiaolong finds solace in the culinary creations of his sister, [Y/n], cherishing her dishes with fervor. He also delights in exploring the vibrant offerings of the market within Caiyi Town, savoring the diverse array of flavors that tantalize his senses.

 He also delights in exploring the vibrant offerings of the market within Caiyi Town, savoring the diverse array of flavors that tantalize his senses

➤Huan Li (Father, deceased)

• At present, there exists no knowledge or information regarding him.

➤ Mei-Xia Li (Mother, deceased)

• There is little to no knowledge or information regarding her.