Lotus Serenade

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝Lotus Serenade❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Who is the Yiling Patriarch to you?"

"Someone enigmatic, shrouded in both mystery and tragedy. Their presence echoes through history, leaving behind a complex legacy that sparks fascination and fear in equal measure. Their deeds are woven with threads of brilliance and darkness, challenging perceptions of righteousness and villainy. They are a paradox, a figure of immense power and yet, profound sorrow, whose story elicits both admiration and apprehension."

"What about Hanguang-Jun? Your heart doesn't solely belong to the Yiling Patriarch."

"Lan Zhan is an aloof figure, wrapped in the elegance of moonlit serenity and the steel of unyielding determination. He is a paragon of virtue, a warrior whose strength is matched only by his unwavering dedication to honor and duty. Yet beneath that strict and stoic exterior lies a heart that beats with profound depth and unwritten emotions, a soul as vast and enduring as the heavens he venerates." 

"They mean everything—more than you could possibly fathom. Their presence awakened a part of me that I never knew existed."

.

.

.

.

❝Amidst the chaos of war, I refuse to waver. I won't surrender to despair or yield to fear. I must remain resolute and unwavering, clinging to the belief that peace will one day triumph. If I am destined to perish, then let it be. In death, I'll have fought for those dear to me, stood alongside my cultivation partners, and put an end to their ceaseless suffering.❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【NOTICE 】

➤ This book is an adaptation of the Chinese donghua series based on the novel of the same name written by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu. The storyline will remain true to the original, but I will be incorporating my own content, which won't affect the overall plot. 

➤ The main character and OC in this story are original to me, while the other characters are still the same. I do not claim ownership of any of these characters, and I give credit where credit is due.

➤ This book is a fusion of inspiration from both the animated series and the enthralling Chinese drama, "The Untamed." It introduces an enriched narrative by incorporating additional scenes from "The Untamed," broadening the storyline's depth and complexity. You, the readers are invited to visualize the characters as you prefer—whether in animated form or as real individuals

➤ Your thoughts and feelings about the story are important and valid. Your perspective may differ from others', and that's okay. It's important to reflect on why the story resonated with you or why it didn't, and to share your thoughts with others in a respectful and open-minded manner. Please feel free to point out any mistakes or errors you notice, and I will make the necessary corrections as soon as possible.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WARNING: This story will contain spoilers