epilogue

she was found four years later in the southern water tribe.

Liara was surprised to find out that korra could bend three of the four elements right off the bat, but she was happy to know that the cycle still went on after aang's death.

Liara saw a lot of aang within korra,yet she saw a lot of differences between them as well.

where aang always lacked, korra excelled in.

force, intimidation, brute strength.

but she lacked in parts where aang excelled in.

spirituality, restraint, patience.

Liara was still proud of the young avatar and everything that she had accomplished.

Liara went in to pass away at the age of ninety seven, just a few months after toph passed as well.

she had lived a lovely life, filled with love and joy up until the very end.

she was buried at the western air temple, to rest at the same place she was born.

in total, there were seven statues built in her honour.

the first one was a statue of her and aang, on on memorial island. the statue was at the foot of aang's memorial statue and was much smaller, but it was still adored by tourists. it represented the rebirth of the air nomads whilst remembering the impact that both she and aang had on the world

there was another one of her alone downtown, near the pro bending arena, which was of her as a thirteen year old. it represented her survival of the genocide.

the others were scattered across the globe, namely in yu dao, the western air temple, the fire nation capitol, ba sing se, and the southern air temple.

she and aang left a legacy behind that would be remembered for generations to come. they helped save the air nomads and they saved the world.

she was a wonderful mother and a great teacher to the new air nomads. she taught them the philosophy, history and values of the air nomads,

and even during her last days, she was still a strong, respected woman with great ideals and good core values.

she was admired by many until the very end, as she still is admired to this day as the killer airbender, matriarch to the air nomads, and wife to avatar aang.

she was the Master Liara, who survived a genocide, played a roll in taking down the fire lord, was a co-founder of the air-acolytes, and was a mother to three beautiful children who all helped train the new avatar and accomplished great things.

the airbender passed away with a smile on her face, surrounded by family and loved ones all around her.

"now I will finally see you again, my love."