Truth or Dare?

The Avengers just finished their dinner. They had pizza because today Peter slept in the tower. The Avengers liked Peter, especially Tony, but Shhh...
"I have an idea!" Clint suddenly shouted.
"What again?" Tony asked, rolling his eyes.
"let's play truth or dare!". Finally everyone agreed, except for Nat and Bruce. The last time they played, Clint wanted Bruce to turn into the Hulk and Natasha wasn't in the mood. They were sitting in a circle. Sam, Clint, Rhodey, Steve, Bucky, Tony and Peter.
The others were out of town. Steve was the first to go.
"hmm Rhodey, truth or dare?" Rhodey answered quickly.
"True" Steve thought, honestly everyone was surprised that Steve knew how to play it.
"Are there days when you just want to throw Tony out the window?" Rhodey pretended to think, but he already knew the answer.
,,Yes, sure"
"What!?" Tony called out
"sorry Tones wanted the truth" he smirked. Now it was Rhodey's turn
"Tony, who's your favorite superhero?" Tony answered without hesitation.
"spider-man a.k.a Peter" Tony asked now
"Bird brain number 1, what percentage would you rate your IQ at?" Clint was always right, so no one even asked him what he would choose
"about 40%"
,,so much?!"
"Shut up Nat!" Clint was now asking, he had a great idea.
"Peter, truth or dare??" Peter replied
"dare." Clint grinned
"Tell Tony I love you dad"
"What!?" said Peter
"You heard," Clint answered him. Peter turned to Tony, took a deep breath
"I love you dad." Tony immediately hugged Peter
"Me too... And now you have to call me that..." Peter was surprised
"okay.. Dad"
"Awwww" Everyone said in unison. And the game continued. Just as Pepper came in Peter asked Tony
,,truth"
"What was the scariest thing you saw???" Tony didn't even think
"when you were climbing the Washington Monument" There was silence.
"Seriously!?" said Peter. Suddenly Pepper spoke up.
"Seriously. I reminded him about seven times that you can stick to the wall, he was totally crazy" Tony snapped at the others.
Everyone laughed except Peter and Tony. When the others looked at them, they hugged again.
Natasha and Pepper took out their cell phones and took a picture of them.