丅ᕼᗴ ᖇᎥLED

POKER (FIVE-CARD-DRAW)
SIMPLE RULES:

A game of Five Card Draw begins with each player dealt with five cards, all of which are face down and visible to only the player holding them.

After the deal, a betting round commences.

Following that betting round, all players get the opportunity to discard as many cards from their hand as they wish, with the dealer replacing those discards with new cards.

The goal is to make the best hand possible. The standard poker hand rankings apply, with a high card being the lowest and a royal flush being the highest.

When all players have discarded and drawn their selected number of cards, a final round of betting takes place. All remaining players that haven't folded then show down their cards, and the best five-card hand is the winning hand.

⁺˚*•✩•*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•═┈∘*◦○◦*∘┈═•*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•✩•*˚⁺

I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes as he explained the rules, but it was worth it.
This will be fun.

"Oh, also, I'm betting on little Lassie here. 500000 ¥, chip values will be each
25, 4800 ¥ Chips
10, 8000 ¥ Chips
2, 150000 ¥ Chips
So, 37 chips are adding up to the 500000¥ total, okay?"

"Wow , that's... ehem- a lot of money." He patted his pocked slightly before looking back at his friends, but instead of relishing in their gaze, he looked hesitantly back to Rick. "Surely, nothing that I can't match though, Deal."

"Okay, let's establish the anti. We both have 500000 ¥ in total. What do you wanna bet, darling?"

"Hmm? Let's go safe first, 5 - 4800 ¥ chips. So that's only 24,000 ¥, let's ease into it, shall we?"

"Indeed, so, are you ready to play, sweetie?"

"Sure, there's no better way to learn than by experience, right? Come on, Rick, deal already!" I smirked.

"Okay, okay, Mrs impatient!" He complained but then dealt the cards.

"Let's do 3 rounds, okay, sweetheart?" He looked back once again, snickering.

I picked up my first set, looking at my cards. I had an ace, six, seven, eight, and a nine, almost a straight, as long as I switched out my ace and got either a ten or a five.

I looked over to James, and he had a slightly down face on him, obviously fake by the slight smirk of the friend looking at his cards from over his shoulder.

"Call," He states, placing another 2 - 4800¥ chips into the pot.

"Raise." I push, placing not only another 2 - 4800¥ chips into the pot but also 1 8000¥ chip.

"Match." He places another 8000¥ chip into the pot.

"Would anyone like to discard any of their cards?" Rick asks.

James goes first, throwing two cards out in front of him face down and picking another two up to replace his cards.

I go next, throwing out my ace face down and picking up the top card on the deck.

Looking at my card, I got a 10, and with that, I had a straight. Though it didn't look so hopeful for my opposition.

He went again "match." he placed another 4 - 4800¥ chips and 1 - 8000¥.

"Raise." I placed the same but added on another two 8000¥ chips on top. I knew I was pushing it, but It may just pay off.

All eyes were on him to see if he would match. I didn't have that good cards, a straight came pretty close to the middle of the ranks, but that's not what poker is, it isn't about what you have, it's about what your opponents thinks you have.