Chaper 21 Part 2

Two of these men and they both have hairy sideburns, they have the same body type as Tigris had but bulkier. They look much like an animal but standing upright, they maintain a hunched down form as if ready to go down on all four at any given time.

Of the two men, one is graced win golden eyes and black fur, the other blue eyes and black fur.

"Werewolves?" I whisper into my earpiece.

"They are not werewolves, they are a cross-species between a wolf and a man. Someone messed with their genetics and gave them the ability to transform," the Controller corrects. Excitement filled in his voice. "Could you bring one for me?"

"As in kidnap them, what are you mad? Don't answer that," I whisper, "what did you do with Tigris, anyway?" I continue.

"Focus on the task at hand," the Controller replies, excitement still filled in his voice.

The wolves come closer to me as they sniff around. They have such sharp claws that I don't want anywhere near my body.

I didn't come here looking for a fight, but I might have just gotten one either way. I drop my invisibility and stop levitating, my feet touch the ground and the two wolves look straight at me. Their eyes meet mine, my eyes still glow blue, I'm sure that my glowing eyes are visible through my mask.

The brown wolf runs straight at me, "I was so not looking for a fight."

"Focus at the task at hand."

I look at the oncoming wolf that jumps at my chest, I let it pass through me. "Not today boys, maybe some other day."

I run into the elevator to my right, I click on the button and the elevator opens, I click on the button going up and to the highest floor. I wave at the wolves as they run to me, the wolves get to the elevator the moment it closes.

They look up to the arrow flickering pointing upwards,  they race up the stairs as I let myself phase into the lower levels of the building. The lab is so big, "Didn't you say this was the smallest lab?"

"I believe it is."

Chamber like tubes, that surprisingly have no beasts inside but a green liquid in them line the walls. "I see chambers, a lot of them."

"That's where they kept the beasts and people like you before experimentation is complete."

"Was I once in one of these?" I ask whilst pointing at one of the chambers.

"Yours was a little different."

"Do me a favour, and destroy everything."

"That might take a while," I say and immediately I can hear the howls of the wolves above.

"He never entered this elevator," the black wolf says to the other.

"The lab!" The brown wolf shouts as he runs down the stairs.

I'm sure the wolves have figured out that I tricked them by now. I need to destroy this lab before they arrive. Think Shaun, think.

"Burn the place down," the controller says.

"I forgot to bring my matchstick," I say sarcastically.

"You've seen Torch fight right, use his ability. In no time this place will be filled with Monsters, no-one can take on so many beasts. They are coming, and you have to go!"

I try focusing hard on bringing fire out of his hands, "I don't even know what I'm doing."

"Shut up and focus. It all starts in your core, that warm feeling you feel, try to push it out, but keep it controlled."