Chapter 17 This Means War

(Jess pov)

It's been a week and Louis hasn't woken up yet, not to mention that Andrea and Niall have been fighting. I don't know what it was about, like him dissagreeing with her on something like... another girl! That's what they were fighting about.

Long story short Niall found his phone and it stared working they were playing on it together when Niall said he had to go do something and told Andrea she could do whatever she wants on the phone. She started to look at the pictures, almst all his recent pictures were of him and this blonde, ever since then they have been fighting.

"Niall who is she?" I heard Andrea yell as she stomped her foot angrily.

"She's just a friend" Nill said scratching his head, I coldn't belive it for a secnd, the way they were so close to eachother in the pictures they had to be secretly dating.

"She is not just a friend Niall! Look at the way you are smiling in that, you don't even smile like that with me!" She yelled her voice cracing as tears started rolling down her face.

"Andrea please? I can expl-"

"Save it blondie, I don't want to hear your excuses!" She yelled as she ran towards the far nd of the beach.

Niall seemed hurt, I knew he loved Andrea , but who is that girl? She looked alot like Niall, same blue eyes, same hair, it's like they were... twins. Then my eyes went wide, they might be twins.

"Niall! Get over here now!" I yelled. Niall slowly walked over here like he was going to be given a punishment. "Faster!" I yelled. He walked a little faster and I rolled my eyes.

Niall finally got here and sat down.

"Is she related to you?" I asked. He nodded.

"She is my cousin, Emma" He said. I wasn't that shocked, I knew Niall would never cheat on anybody.

"ANDREA GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!!!" I yelled so loud. Andrea looked at me with Niall and shook her head. "Niall leave" He nodded, got up and left to go talk to Harry who was talking to Zayn, who was talking to Liam about Louis. Katie was just doing something on Niall's phone. "ANDREA GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!!" I yelled. She looked over here and came over.

"What?" She shot at me, I was shocked and hurt for a secod, but I had to fix this relationship.

"That was Niall's cousin Emma! He was just in Austrailia for crying out loud! You know he would never cheat on you!" I snapped back at her. She looked shocked for a moment then turned her face back to anger.

"Then why didn't he freaking tell me!!" She yelled back at me, now I had Liam and Harry staring at us.

"He was trying too! But you didn't let him freaking talk a word!" I snapped.

"He didn't try to go after me and tell me, he just stood there!" She yelled, venom in every word she said.

"He loves you and would never cheat on you!" I said.

"No he loves that stupid Emma-"

"Who happens to be his cousin!" I yelled putting my hands up in exasperation. "Just fu***** shut up! Can't you see he loves you!? He has been crying over you for the past week! Week! I'm tired of it! There is to much stress here I just want to...to...to die! I just want to be with Louis" I put my hands up in surrender and whispered the part about Louis. Everyone looked shocked, I pulled out the gun we kept for emergencies and aimed it at my head about to pull the trigger.

"No!" They all yelled. I was about to pull it when Niall jumped infront of me and got the gun out of my hand.

"Why can't I just die!?" I said sinking to the ground. "Just kill me already!" They all looked shocked and Niall threw the gun into the water a pretty long way. He has pretty good aim.

"No! You will not die! You have people that freaking care about you and your talking shit!" I heard Katie yell.

(Louis pov)

Uhg I am so bored, I want to wake up, I want to open my eyes, when Jess falls asleep next to me I want to hold her, when she cries I want to comfort her. I can hear everthing they are talking about; mostly the Nidrea fight.

"Who happens to be his cousin! Just fu***** shut up! Can't you see he loves you!? He has been crying over you for the past week! Week! I'm tired of it! There is to much stress here I just want to...to...to die! I just want to be with Louis" I heard Jess yell. WHAT?! She can't kill herself I won't allow it, I have to wake up. Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up. I got all my strength and opened my eyes.

"Don't you dare pull that trigger!" I yelled at Jess, I saw a knife in her hand and blood coming from her arms. She looked at me and her face grew happier, but only for a second before she started cuttig herself again. Everyone else was asleep and it was nighttime, Niall was wit Andrea, thank God, and katie was with Liam, everyone else was just sprawled out on the sand. Then I realized Jess was using my knife. "Jess stop it!" I yelled, Liam and Katie woke up ad saw me ad their faces turned happy intil they looked at Jess. She was now sprawled out on the sand but there was blood coming from her chest.