Chapter 7 Monkeys and Bananas

(Jess pov)

I finished cooking a big fish, I got  a sharp stick and cut the fish  it in to 8 different parts with the stick, they were actually really big pieces of fish. I gave everyone their piece, giving Niall the biggest.

I sat down next to Louis and started eating.

"This is really good fish" Harry said."Did you put something on it?"

"Thanks, and yeah I put some mango juice on it and I flavored it with some saltwater after I cooked it" I said

"Woah, it's really good, do you know how to make clean water that we can drink?"

"Errr... No, but I have some mango juice" I got up and got the coconut I found and I had put mango juice in it and I began to give everyone sips.

"Okay, you are a better chef then Harry" Niall said.

"Hey!" Harry said.

"What? This is a really good fish"

"Hmf"  Everybody started laughing but Harry who was sitting down pouting and crossing his arms, refusing to eat.

"Okay if you aren't going to eat your fish Harry then I'll just give it to Niall" I said starting to grab the fish that was now laying on a bunch of sticks.

"No! My fish!" He said reaching for it. I rolled my eyes and put the fish down. I sat back down next to Louis and I decided we should go search for anyone alse that was alive that might be on the island.

"Hey, we should go look for anything or anyone else that might be on this island" I said.

"Yeah, the more the merrier right?" Liam said.

"Right, is everyone done with their fish?" Louis asked. I looked around and there was no more fish to be seen.

There was a chorus of yeses coming around.

"Let's go then" I got up and grabbed Louis hand and he grabbed mine back.

"Awww" I heard Katie say.

"hey, I wouldn't be talking your holding Liam's hand." I said to Katie.

We walked into the jungle next to the beach. We heard alot of birds and monkeys. I saw a banana tree and pointed to it.

"Look bananas!" Louis yelled.

"Your the climber, you go get them" Niall said.

Louis looked up at the tree and started climbing.

"AHHHH WHAT THE F***!!! THERE ARE MONKEYS ATTACKING ME HELP ME!!" Louis screamed. I looked up. Holy fudge there were monkeys throwing bananas at Louis. Niall was trying to grab all the bananas.

"Louis, you have to jump!" I yelled.

"Nice to see you care!" He yelled.

"Just jump!" I yelled. "Harry go catch him!"

"Why me!?" He asked.

"Cause that's Louis"

"BOO-BEAR JUMP! I GOT YA!"

"Okay!" I rolled my eyes. Louis jumped down and landed on Harry, he didn't even catch him.

"Louis!!" I yelled and ran over to him.

"Thanks" Harry said. I rolled my eyes. "Glad to see you care!"

"Are you okay Louis?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Harry is really cushy" He replied, I laughed.

"Hey!" Harry yelled. "Is it pick on Harry day?"