Chapter 8 Braiding Hair Gone Wrong

(Jess pov)

We walked out of the cave and walked to a little meadow and I sat down in the grass. I patted the spot next to me so Louis would come and sit next to me and he came.

I was laying in Louis' lap and he was humming Truly, Madly Deeply (DREA!), whenever I heard that song I started crying. Thank God he didn't start singing. 

Louis was playing with my hair and I was afraid to ask what he was doing.

"Louis what are you doing to my hair?" I asked him.

"Errr... Just a four strand braid...I think" He muttered the last part.

I sat up and felt my hair, knots everywhere.

"LOUIS WHAT THE FUDGE DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR!!!" I yelled. Everybody was looking at me now.

"I think I did a four strand braid" He said.

"Katie come here!" I yelled. Katie was the expert on hair, and obiously I can't see the back of my head so I needed a proffesional to look at it.

"Huh?" Katie said.

"Look at my hair! Tell me what Louis did to it!"

"Errr... He umm got like a million knots in it" She said sheepishly.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!"

"What?" He said. Fear was clearly in his voice.

"GET EVERY SINGLE TANGLE IN MY HAIR OUT!"

"Zayn help me! Your the one who is so obsessed with your hair!" Louis yelled to Zayn.

"Why me?" Zayn groaned and walked over.

~*3 Hours of Untaingling Hair Later*~

"We're done!" Louis groaned. He got up and got a banana from Niall. I put my hands through my now perfectly untaingled hair.

Then I looked around and only me, Louis, Katie, and Zayn were here.

"Where is everyoe else!?" I yelled.

Sorry that was really short, I am too lazy to update more. I am going to have a picture of Katie in the picture thingy.

-Nikki