Chapter 16 Second Chances

-0-Jess pov-0-

It was black...again. And I was in the tunnel...again. I hope Louis was okay. Then I heard the voice again. But this time it sounded like everybody I know's voices. One minute it was Andrea's voice and the next it was Harry's.

"You have had a chance allready" The voice said. "This time you must die" I froze hearing those words. I can't die. "Take a last look at Louis and your friends, you can only visit them if you need to tell them something"

I looked at Louis, he was crying into my shoulder, he must have realized I died.

"C-can I just say one more thing to Louis before I die?" I asked.

"One Thing" She said. I teleported to my body and I opened my eyes. Louis face was pure shock then he smiled, something I never thought I would see again.

"Louis," I said weakly. "I love you" then I closed my eyes and drifted off ito a deep sleep.

-0-Louis pov-0-

"Louis" Jess woke up and said weakly. "I love you" She said a closed her eyes. I was in shock, those were her last words, 'I love you' to me. Not 'tell my family Iove them' or 'your a great friend' she said I love you.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I said. "She can't die!" I said as I fell to my knees sobbing.

"Louis?" I heard Kaie ask. "Louis?" She asked again, I didn't answer. "Louis!"

"What?" I said sobbing.

"She's breathing" She whispered into my ear.

"w-what?" I said, my face looked probably lke a 5 year olds on Christmas. "Really!?" I asked. She nodded. I felt her chest, her heart beating and she was breathing. I was spechless. Amazing was an understatement by alot.

"What?" almost everybody asked.

"S-she's alive" I whispered. They perked up almost immidently.

"Yes! she's alive! Louis you saved her!" Niall yelled. I did save her, I am her superman.

Zayn came and petted my shoulder, hard, and it hurt alot then everything blacked out. I don't think he meant to do it, he was just congradulating me, well I guess I'm unconcious...again. (Btw if you didn't remember, Louis got attacked by the shark to on his arms mainly and Zayn hit his arm to hard and it started to bleed alot, just if you didn't remember)

-0-Liam pov-0-

Zayn went to go pat Louis on the back, but he accidently hit his arm really had, Louis blacked out and blood started pouring out of his arm.

"Crap" Zayn muttered. We all rushed toward where Louis was laying and put aloe and leaves on his wounds.

"Niall, Did you clean the leaves?" I asked.

"No! Should I?" He responded.

"Yes!" I yelled. He picked up the now bloody leaves and brought it over to the salt water and got all the mud off, he handed them to me, I smudged some aloe on it and put it on his arm and tied it around with the string from the parachute he used.

"Is Boo Bear gonna be okay?" harry asked crying. I had to answer truthfully, I can't lie to him, it's not like I ever would though.

"I-I don't know" I whispered. That made him cry more, I wish Louis was here, he'd know how to make Harry cheer up. "Harry it's going to be okay" I reassured him.

"But you just said-" He started.

"I know what I said, but your alive, you have us, and Louis wouldn't wantyou mourning over him if he.." I could say died ad Louis in the same sentance. Harry was not crying as much as he was now. I wrapped up his last wound and sat there staring at Louis.