Chapter 12 New Old Friends

(Jess POV)

I woke up and I had to wake up someone, so I waked up someone I wanted to talk to: Katie.

Katie always had a plan, she was always calm and always knew what to do, in other words she was perfect for Liam. She was outgoing at some times and she was serious at the times she needed to be. She was also really fun to be around.

The reason I need to talk to her is about Liam and Louis, I have only had one boyfriend before, and I hated him, he abused me. Now I have Louis and I don't know what to do, I've never had a good relationship before and Katie knows everything.

I woke her up and she groaned.

"Why me?" She groaned half asleep.

"We need to talk" I said.

"Can't it wait till morning?" She begged.

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"Uhg" she got up and walked over to where I was sitting. "What?"

"I've never been in a relationship before and you know that" I started.

"So?" She asked.

"I don't know what to do!" I loudly whispered.

"Well, first you have to be honest with him, your whole relationship depends on your honesty"

"Mhmm" I said motioning for her to continue.

"And you have to be able to trust him"

"K" I said "anything else"

"Well yeah, but I am too tired to tell you know" I rolled my eyes

And went back to sleep laying on Louis chest, I slowly went back to sleep listening to his steady heart beat.

....................

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!!!" A voice yelled in my ear.

"5 more minutes mom!" I yelled.

"IM NOT YOUR MOM!!!" Then I opened my eyes and Louis was standing over me.

"Uhg!" I say up and my stomach felt a lot better. "Where's my breakfast?" I asked Louis.

"You have to go, catch a fish, gut it, cook it, then eat it!" Louis said excitedly. I pointed to his stomach then I got a banana thrown at me.

"Ow!" I said, Harry snickered.

"Thank you Harry" Louis said. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"If you don't want your banana then can I have it?" Niall said.

"My banana!" I said hugging the banana. I unpeeled the banana watching Niall so he wouldn't steel it. I took a bite and another and another and another and soon the banana was gone.

"I MISS KEVIN!!!" Louis said and started crying. I crawled over to him and hugged him. He started crying in my shoulder,but he was just faking it.

"Maybe you can go find him with the boys" I said into his ear. He perked up and had a huge grin on his face.

"HARRY, NIALL, LIAM, ZAYN! GET OVER HERE NOW!" He yelled in my ear. I think he but bursted one of my eardrums.

They ran over here.

"What's wrong?!" Liam asked.

"Nothing, now come help me find some kevins!" Louis yelled.

"Someone has to stay here with Jess" Zayn piped in.

"I will" Liam and Katie said at the same time. AWWWW. "Jinx!" They both said. "Double jinx!" They both said "triple jinx!" They said.

"Both of you shut up!" I yelled. Everyone was staring at me now. "Just stay here with me and you both cant talk!" They nodded and sat down. Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Andrea went to find some 'kevins' that Louis 'cried' for.

We sat there in silence, it was annoying me so I said their names.

"Katie Marie Wagner and Liam James Payne"

"Thank you" they both said.

"So what's up?" I asked

"I think you would know we have been stranded her all together for like the past week" Liam said chuckling.

"We'll 'scuze me for trying to make small talk" I said putting my hands up in surrender. They rolled their eyes.

(Andrea POV)

We were walking in the jungle and I didn't think we would find any pigeons. But Louis says he can 'sense' when they are around. He also said there were some right around the corner, nope there weren't. Oh well.

"Is that one?!" Niall asked, I bet he's hungry and just wants to get this over with.

"YES!!" Louis screamed. He ran over to the pigeon and it was about to fly away. "KEVIN, COME HERE KEVIN!!!" The bird flew onto Louis arm. "Look, Kevin is on my arm" he whispered. He started waking back to the camp very slowly which took forever.

"I'm hungry" Niall whined.

"We don't have any more bananas" Zayn said.

"Are those blueberries?" Niall asked walking to the bush.

"No! Don't ever eat berries that you don't know for sure what they are!" I screamed.

"But I'm hungry!" He whined.

"Well would you rather die and never see food again or keep walking and get Louis to get you a mango?" I asked him.

He thought for a moment.

"Louis go get me a mango!" Niall yelled. Kevin flew away.

"Kevin! I thought we had something!" Louis yelled and started 'crying'. He walked over to Jess and started to cry into her shoulder. Jess rubbed his back and played with his hair.

"Will someone get me a mango!?" Niall yelled.

"I will" I mumbled and went to one of the mango trees.i started climbing. Which I'm not bad at if I do say so myself.

In no time I was up the tree and was dropping mangos onto the sand. I looked at the tree, no mangos left. I climbed down and handed Niall, who was waiting for me to come down, a mango.

"Thank you!" He said in his cute Irish accent. He bent down a couple of inches and kissed me.

.............

A/N

Hi! I finished today, I didn't have time yesterday cause I got back at like midnight. Anyways my characters are based in my friends.

Jess- Me or Erin

Andrea- Andrea

Katie- McKenna or Sophie

Yeah! Anyways going to animal kingdom today! Yay!

I think I'm going to start like questions and contests. So I'm just gonna start with a question:

Who is your fave person in 1D?

Answer in the comments! Mine is Louis!

Bye!

-Nikki