Chapter 13 Dates?

(Jess pov)

I woke up to see Louis sleeping right next to me. He was lightly breathing and his hair was all messy, I tried not to kiss him, but I wanted to so badly. His arm was around me like if he let go of me I would disappear.

I kissed him on his lips to wake him up. He was kissing me back, his soft lips moving perfectly amongst mine. We heard snickering and didn't stop anyways.

"Hello? Lovebirds?" I heard someone say. My eyes were closed and when I opened them I saw Louis sea green eyes staring at me. I broke away to catch a breath and I saw everyone staring at us.

"I... Um..." was all I managed to get out. My face was probably as red as a tomato right now. I looked away blushing. U could feel all the stares.

"let's get some breakfast" I heard Katie say, I silently thanked her. We each grabbed a mango and started to eat it.

I looked at Louis, he was talking to Harry, he was smirking and Harry kept on giving him confused looks and asked him questions. I looked at Andrea and Niall they had two mangos each and where halfway done with one, with mango all over their faces laughing. Katie and Liam were talking and occasionally taking a bite of their mangos and smiling. I was sitting next to Zayn and their was an uncomfortable silence.

"so you and Louis, eh?" he asked.

"Yeah, what do you think they are talking about?" I asked Zayn pointing to Harry and Louis.

"emmm.... They could be talking about you" he said.

"I doubt it"

"ya never know"

I shrugged and took the last bite of my mango. I got up and walked toward Louis.

"Hey" I said staring into his eyes.

"hello, love" I smiled, I still wasn't used to his cute British accent.

"Wacha talking about?" I asked.

"Something I'm planning for you" he said smirking like he just discovered a huge secret.

"for me?" I asked sarcastically.

"Mmhmm" he said. "And everyone, but you is helping with it" he said, when he said 'you' he poked my nose.

"okay, I think I'm going to go for a short swim" he pecked me on my lips and I walked over to the water.

Did I mention that aloe helps wounds really well? Well it does and all I have is a small scar on my stomach now.

The water was cold and the wet sand felt so good going against my skin, my feet hurt and I was really dirty, my hair was a mess and had some sand and mud in it. I looked around and everyone looked really skinny, then reality hit me. We might never get off this island. We might die here, nobody knowing where we are. Our families are probably worried sick, then I thought of my brother. He died when he was fourteen and I was seven, my sister and him were twins, he was out on spring break with his friends and his plane crashed, he was missing, nobody could find his body, we had a funeral for him not knowing if he was alive or not.

"what's wrong?" a voice behind me said.

"N-Nothing" I said, my voice creaking saying the word. He came up in front of me and wiped a tear that I didn't even know I was crying.

"Something's wrong or you wouldn't be crying" the voice said sitting down next to me drawing circles in my back, it was soothing. I calmed down and told him about my brother, where there was a tombstone with nothing under it, all the memories we had together, everything he said to me. By the end I was crying so much that my head was in my knees and I was hugging my legs, Louis had his arm on my shoulder and calming me down.