Chapter 2 Wedding Planning

I'm so exited!! Andrea's dad said yes!!

Didn't the contest say 3 people? I walked over to the computer and scrolled down. Yep, i said 3 people. I called up Andrea, who was also packing.

"Hello?"

"Hey Andrea"

"Hey what's up?"

"Ummm the contest said 3 people"

"Oh"

"Who else?"

"What about Kate?"

"Yeah! She loves Liam!"

"Are you going to ca her or should I?"

"You can, I have to help my sister plan her wedding"

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!" I hung up. Did I mention I had a 26 year old sister who was getting married in September? No, i don't think I did.

My sister is actually really nice, compared to most sisters. She has blond, curly hair, and brown eyes.

I had some stuff laid out to pack, but it was 2:00, I had to go help with the wedding planning.

I also have really good news! I am moving next year to New York!! I am trying to be a dancer and i got accepted to Julliard!! Only my family knows I haven't told Andrea yet. I don't know how she will react.

Anyways I was still in my pj's and the wedding planning was at 2:30. I slipped into the shower, got out put on some red skinny jeans, a striped t-shirt, and some Tom's on. I did my hair in a messy side braid and but a beanie hat on. Louis much? yeah, but I was wearing stuff like this before Louis became famous.

I grabbed my purse and walked out the door. I got into my black BMW and sped off. I turned on the radio and Live while We're Young was playing. I sang along.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun! I know we only met, but let's pretend it's love! And never, never, never stop for anyone! tonight let's get some, and Live while we're young!"

After 2 minutes of singing, the song was over. I arrived at the hotel the wedding was going to be at. I parked my car and walked inside. I saw all my sisters friends and family, I saw all the guys, one winked at me I rolled my eyes.

"Your finally here!" My sister screamed as her fiancee came over.

"Yeah, I'm here" I said.

"Okay, let's go pick out the flowers!"

I'm off to 2 hours of wedding planning. Note the sarcasm.

~TWO HOURS LATER~

That. Was. The. Most. Boring. Two. Hours. Of. My. Life.

I got int my car and left to Andrea's house.

I turned the radio on and there was One More Night on. Not by One Direction. I changed the station. What Makes You Beautiful was on. I sang along. After 5 minutes I pulled into the garage.I got out and called Andrea.

"Hey Jess"

"hey, is Kate coming?"

"yeah"

"Okay, are you packed?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, where are you?"

"At home, are we playing 20 questions?"

"No! I am almost packed I am packing right now"

"Okay, well I have to go, bye"

"bye"

I hung up.

Now it was time to pack.

Hope you liked that, I know it was a little short, sorry bout that. Anyways i told you i would update again today so yeah, Bye!

-Nikki