18| Sophie

Keefe had been a little off today which made me feel confused. But who could blame him, no matter what Gisela had done to Keefe, she was still his mom. They had all moved out of Alluvetere and Mr. Forkle decided to keep it, even though Gisela found it out. The council decided there was no need for a triburnal considering all the damage Gisela did and how many lives were lost because of her. Keefe didn't want to go back to Shores of Solace either, so I suggested to Grady and Edaline that Keefe could still stay in the Grove. They agreed, but Keefe and I had to keep what we did that night a secret. We didn't do anything dirty, but I don't think Grady and Edaline would be pleased that Keefe and I slept in the same bed. But it still felt so good to be in Keefe's arms, I felt so safe. We would have to stop ourselves from doing anything more. Keefe finally decided to go back to Foxfire and would go through the Elite levels. I would just be a year behind him, but I would be sad when Keefe would have to move into the Silver Towers.

"Hey, Foster? I'm feeling a lot of mood shifts from you. I'm actually really happy i can feel your emotions now. In a way, i'm glad we encountered Elysian. She somehow got my empathy back and gave me an ability to control my weird, freaky ability," I softly smiled.

"Keefe?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you feel hurt when Fitz and I started to date?" I heard Keefe sigh.

"Yeah, it really hurt when you got together, but I kept hoping that one day you would listen to your heart and see me instead. I mean, every girl falls for Fitz,"

"The fact that you had to see Fitz and I almost kiss. And-oh my mallowmelt," I said. Not even thinking about it. Fitz had even paid Keefe to finish a painting of a Fitzphie moment. Keefe could've chosen to say no, but instead he did and suffered in silence. I jumped up and nearly hit my head from of a branch of the Panakes tree. The amount of pain and hurt Keefe must've felt when I was crushing on Fitz and Keefe had been in love with me for the past three years.

"You must've felt so hurt, I'm so sorry Keefe,"

"It's fine Foster. At least we're together now. That's all that matters," Keefe said before kissing me.

"So you won't care even if i'm unmatchable?" I whispered. Tears threatening to come into my eyes.

"Sophie, I don't care if we're a bad match and I really don't care if you're unmatchable. I'm pretty sure the whole world knows we're dating, without me not even registering. And yet, you didn't get stripped of your title. That should mean something. What I'm trying to say is that I would choose you and love you no matter what happens. I'm always here, Foster, I'll never leave." I let out a sigh of relief. I know Keefe promised me he would never leave, that day I was actually scared he was going to give up himself when we both just started to sort things out. He already left two times. I just needed some reassurance that Keefe would be here.

"Thanks, Keefe, I love you" I whispered. Keefe smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you too,"

 For some reason, every kiss we have is better than the last. Every time we kiss, the world just melts away and the only thing that matters is Keefe and me. I just know, that even though I'm still a bit young, I'm sure Keefe and I will stay with each other forever. Because I just can't picture the rest of forever with somebody else. So I stayed there in Keefe's arms looking out at the beautiful sunset being painted before us.

READDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So- This chapter was really just about Keefe and Sophie talking about how Keefe must've felt when Sophie was crushing on Fitz. I know that a lot of people hate Fitz, and I can understand their reasoning. But overall, Fitz is a pretty good guy, but has some anger issues. If he has some therapy, he can improve himself for the better. But I need you guys to remember that I will never ship Sophitz. Like. Ever. (Hehhe, we are never getting back together by taylor swift. What? I'm a die hard Swiftie!) ALSO! THIS STORY IS RANKED 16TH ON SOKEEFE!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY. TYSM FOR READING THIS AND LIKING IT SO MUCH. IT'S PROBS SO CRAPPY! But actually. Tysmmmmm! 

Anyhooooo

Remember Keefesters to be strong, be different and be YOU!

BAIIII, LOVE YOU KEEFESTERS!!!!!!!!! 😏