29| Sophie

Sophie didn't know what to do. As soon as she thought the Neverseen were gone, Alina revealed herself and everything went haywire. They were all back to square one.

And how did the Neverseen get that many dwarves?

Sophie only thought that Gisela was the leader, but that wasn't the case.

Loud beeping brought Sophie out of her thoughts. It was her imparter, with Mr. Forkle calling.

"Hello?" Sophie motioned Keefe to come closer.

"Miss Foster, I know you have a lot of questions, but I want you to teleport to Eternalia. Lady Gisela here will tell you everything, she's getting treated by the way, but I'm warning you, she looks bad," The imparter screen went black and Sophie turned to look at Keefe.

"So, do you want to come?" He frowned and replied,

"I'm not really sure. I'll come if you need some support," Sophie nodded,

"Okay, I'll go alone," Keefe seemed surprised by Sophie's statement.

"Really? Are you sure you'll be fine? Transmit or call me if you do though, okay?" Keefe said coming closer to Sophie as she nodded.

"Just, don't Foster it again," Keefe whispered and pulled Sophie in for a kiss. And her heart melted. It was Keefe's gentle touch and the way he held Sophie was what made her heart beat faster, and made her insides turn to mush. He then pulled away with a smirk.

"I have a really good effect on you, don't I?" Sophie rolled her eyes and pushed Keefe away,

"Sure. Okay, back to business, stay in Havenfield with Edaline and Grady, and I promise I'll transmit to you if I need help, or if anything goes wrong," Keefe nodded with a determined expression that made him look hot, yet cute at the same time.

This is not the time to be drooling over him!

Sophie turned away and started running at a really fast pace, and teleporting to Eternalia, meeting Mr Forkle there.

"So, where is she?" Mr Forkle grimaced,

"She'll tell you everything, but only if her son is here," Sophie groaned, just when she thought Keefe wouldn't have to get wrapped up in Gisela's lies and games, she needs Keefe there in exchange for information.

Keefe?

Already Fostering it?

No! Your mom needs you here in exchange for the information,

I should've known. Fine! I'll be there!

And he cut the connection. As if Keefe was waiting for this moment, he lightleaped here in the speed of light.

Wait, that's what we do anyway,

FOCUS!

"Let's get this done with," Keefe grumbled as he walked over to where Forkle and Sophie were standing. Forkle started to lead the couple, twisting around other elves and finally reaching a tall tower that brought Sophie way too many flashbacks. She was not going to mention the name of it. (More like I can't remember the name :)) 

Kenric died here.

"Why is my mom here?" Keefe asked as he neared closer to Sophie and took her hand, being there as a pillar of strength.

"She demanded that she would meet you guys here, apparently she thought it was a good place as Sophie was roaming around Fintan's mind at that time," The group trudged forward, but Sophie was hesitant to walk through the doors. But Keefe softly nudged her, signalling he was there for her. But what Sophie saw was even worse. There Gisela was, with several cloaked people.

"No," Sophie whispered. They were stupid enough to actually believe Gisela was going to tell them everything. And her scars were gone.

"Hand over my son, little Moonlark," Gisela sneered, as she stepped forward.

"No," Sophie said a bit louder.

"Why? Do you want your ex-boyfriend to be taken away?" The sight that was shown to Sophie broke her heart even more. Two of the Neverseen members brought a figure tied up and Fitz looked bad.

"What did you do to him?" Sophie cried.

"He wouldn't give us any information, so we decided to force it out of him. Do you guys have something to tell me about Elysian being Jolie? A pity, I thought Brant killed her," Gisela revealed.

"I'm sorry, Sophie," Fitz whispered, but it was heard. 

"Sleep," It was a simple word. But the effect of it was not simple. All of the Neverseen dropped down, including Gisela, but Forkle, Fitz and Sophie didn't face anything. They looked dead. Keefe rushed forward and quickly untied Fitz, and gave him the biggest bear hug Sophie had ever seen. Sophie couldn't stop herself either.

"I'm sorry guys, I tried to keep it in," Fitz said looking down.

"It's alright Fitz, anyone would bre-"

"I thought I would never hate her. I thought I would never want to kill her. I thought I would never want to make her suffer. But time and time again, she has proven me wrong. SO YEAH MOM, I HATE YOU, AND I WISH THAT YOU WERE DEAD!" Keefe screamed and started kick Gisela. 

"Keefe! No!" Sophie ran up to Keefe and grabbed his arm, trying to make him stop.

"Why are you stopping me Sophie? She deserves every kick," Keefe's eyes were darkening, and his voice sent chills down Sophie's spine. This was not the Keefe Sophie knew and loved. This was someone completely different.

"Keefe, listen to me. If you do this, your mind will break from the guilt, so please, just calm down,"Sophie reached out and kissed Keefe, resting her forehead on his. Keefe breathed out a sigh, and the world around them was a blur. Alina had lied about the real leader, and they were never going to trust Gisela again. Sophie knew Keefe would take some time to recover, but she would be with him, every step of the way.

"It's going to be okay Keefe, it's going to be okay,"

Yeah, mix of Sokeefe, drama, sadness, a depressed boy. I hope you enjoyed it!

Remember Keefesters to be strong, be different and be YOU!!!

BAIIII, ILYSM KEEFESTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉😏