2|Keefe

As Foster walked up to Elysian, I was sure to be right next to her in case anything would happen. I sling my arm loosely around her shoulder, but she is set with determination.

"We accept your offer. But only if you promise us we will get to go home even if we don't pass,"

" I cannot be certain to let you go if you don't pass the test, but I promise to let you go if you do." She replied. The worry crease came back on Foster's forehead. I squeezed her tighter. She nodded. She turned back to the group and shouted,

"Guys, let's do this together, for Sandor, for Cyrah, for Jolie, for Mr.Forkle and for everyone who have gone down in this fight," Everyone looked at her and nodded. Elysian suddenly raised her arms and a large peaks came shooting up, piercing the the force field Maruca made. The stones formed into a type of obstacle course.

"Ohhhh. Guys it's an obstacle course, these are easy." 

"Um, are you sure. Like if we fall down, we're probably going to get hurt really bad." Biana replied. Everyone murmured in agreement. I didn't know what was up with him or his friends, they would normally dive headfirst into taking risks, and fight over which one of them got to go with Sophie. I figured it was something to do with Elysian. They had been acting differently ever since the so called power source came.

"Are you guys going to start or what?" Elysian asked. Sophie motioned everyone to follow her. At first the course was really easy, but then it got harder and harder, that by the time they were finished, they were all panting. Sophie looked at Elysian expectantly, thinking Elysian would let them go, but all Elysian did was smirk, and raised her arms again. Large pillars came around the group and trapped them. Fitz let out a string of colourful words.

"I knew we shouldn't have trusted her!" Fitz fumed. All of his friends starting glaring at Sophie and advanced forward.

"Guys stop, this isn't like you!" I cried, but they all kept walking. There was a glow in their eyes, Sophie started panicking and then inflicted again. But Elysian had to come, and stop her from affecting everyone. I did what I could only think of,

"STOP!" And everyone stopped moving and crumbled to the floor, I caught Sophie just in time.

"What do I do now?"

Ooooooh, cliffhanger. Ik you, guys are probably screaming. I think I'm as evil as Shannon with her cliffhangers, *puts on evil face*. Anyways. I hope you guys liked this chapter, and comment down what you think will happen next! Big shoutout to Sokeefe_27, thank you for supporting me! 

Anyhoooooo

Remember guys to be strong, be different and be YOU

Byeeeeeeee

.