16| Sophie

Keefe paled. I knew he would react like this. I mean, even though Gisela was evil, she was still his mom.

"I know I should be happy, but I don't know how to feel about this Sophie," Keefe whispered.

"I know, we should head back and tell everyone what happened," I replied back. Keefe nodded and used his telekinesis to carry Gisela.

**************************************** (I'm lazy)

"SO YOU'RE SAYING SOPHIE LITERALLY DEFEATED THE NEVERSEEN AND GISELA WITH HER INFLICTING?!" Biana screamed. Everyone's faces were shocked. I grinned, but Keefe forced a smile.

"WE CAN FINALLY HAVE NORMAL LIVES!" Linh screamed. I laughed. But thinking about how Gisela writhed in pain made me feel sick. Especially because she was having a memory break and could easily bring down the person who was breaking her mind. But I could heal broken minds. So why was I so worried about this? Gisela wouldn't go down with a normal fight. She would go down harder than this. I know I should be celebrating that Gisela is going to be gone, but I can't help but think that this is what she wants. Like how Gethen, Fintan and Ruy WANTED to be captured.

"I know what you're thinking, Sophie," Keefe whispered. He took my hand and gave it a squeeze. I squeezed his hand back.

"THIS CALLS FOR MALLOWMELT!!!!!!!!!!" Stina shrieked. Keefe and I shrugged and dug in when Edaline conjured up trays of mallowmelt, butterblasts, ripplepuffs, literally every pastry she could make. Everyone was stuffed after eating, and I nearly forgot about how this could be part of Gisela's plan. Almost.

Biana's P.O.V.

I could see Sophie smile, but I noticed Keefe force his smile. I mean, I get it. Even though Gisela is some crazy psycho, she is still Keefe's mom. After a while Sophie frowned, which I thought was weird. WHY WAS SHE FROWNING WHEN GISELA IS FREAKING GONE?

I guess I really didn't care though, because everyone else was so happy. Then I saw a pair of periwinkle blue eyes. Dex. He approached me with his mouth stuffed of mallowmelt. He was so cute in that way. I guess after some crushes were revealed in the Truth Or Dare game, I really saw that Dex was a wonderful guy and that he also had a crush on me. We didn't kiss yet, but I feel like Dex would definitely think this kiss would be worth it and better than the Sodex kiss. I felt someone grab my hand and realized it was Dex. I gladly followed and he led me outside to the bridge where I could see the whole of Alluvetere.

"Do you like it?" Dex asked, his face looking shy. I smiled and nodded. Then Dex did a heart melting grin with his dimples flashing.

"Hey, Biana?" Dex asked, a shake in his voice. I hummed in response.

"W-will you be my girlfriend?" I gasped, not knowing he would ask me this, Then I did the only thing I could think of.
We kissed.

YAY! DIANA HAS SAILED!(sry to those who r tiana whippers, I'm also one of them so in my other stories I will make a tiana one. I'm both Diana and Tiana shippers and I can't decide which one!) ALSO SO SRY I DIDN'T UPDATE DIS STORY I HAVE BEEN SO BUSYYYYYYYYY! also, there will be a Christmas special and I will try my best to update on Christmas. Me realising that kotlc doesn't have Christmas. IMA PRETEND IT DOES!
Anyhoooo,
Remember Keefesters to be strong, be different and be YOU!
BAIIIIII, LOVE YOU KEEFESTERS! 😏 (did you know that I can smirk?)