3|Sophie

I just stopped, and I realized it was Keefe who gave the order. I felt myself falling but I was caught with strong arms.

"What do I do now?" I heard Keefe whisper. He looked around, trying to find something that would help him. He looked cute when he was concentrating or thinking.

'Wait I should not be thinking about this now... but he's just so cute!'

Keefe looked at me with a smirk, he could tell what I was feeling. He probably got his ability back ever since he faced his mom again.

"Resume," I heard him sigh. Everyone got back up again and looked around for me. I thought they were going to come for me again, but they had ashamed looks on their faces.

"Sophie, we're so sorry, we didn't know what came into us," Dex apologized, everyone mumbled a sorry too.

"I knew what came into you!" Elysian's voice boomed. Oh great, she's back.

"That was the test, to see what you guys would do if I influenced you guys with angry emotions, you guys handled it pretty well to be honest. But it's time for you to find out a way to escape while I deal with Lady Gisela. I'm giving you an item to use to escape, you all have to work together to unlock the cage. I'm giving you thirty-minutes, if you kids don't escape by that time, I'll leave you with Lady Gisela and take away all your weapons. Is that understood?" Everyone looked at me with wary glances, I nodded. Elysian smiled and clicked her fingers. A large stone appeared in front of them with Elvin runes. I immediately understood what we had to do. I looked around the cage to found more Elvin runes, it was on one of the pillar. I explained to my friends that they had to find out what Elvin runes on the stone said and translate the runes on the pillar. Then they had to say it out loud and the cage will probably open. So they all set to work trying to translate the words. Dex was really close to solving it when Elysian spoke up again.

"Time is ticking, you only have fifteen-minutes left!" She reminded us. I rolled my eyes, and Dex suddenly lost his train of thought.
"Urgh! I really had it. Elysian distracted me!"

"I think that's what she's trying to do, what if she doesn't want us to go and she keeps giving us tests!" Linh exclaimed, (Anyone here got reminded of Rainbow Friends? Just me? Oh well!) Everyone smacked their foreheads. I whispered,

"Guys let's just do this without Elysian knowing and try to slip out as fast as we can. Tam, cover us with your shadows and Biana try to make more people vanish. If Elysian finds out, Linh I want you to distract her by calling water, and if she still tries to get us, Maruca cover us with your forcefield, Marella, if that doesn't work, circle Elysian with fire." Everyone nodded at my order. I enhanced Dex since he was the one who could translate the runes the most, he did it in less then five seconds. I said what was translated as quiet as I could. Elysian was busy arguing with Gisela so I think she couldn't hear me. The cage opened and Tam and Biana followed the plan. We all levitated down as quiet as we could and went through the door to escape, suddenly we heard a cold voice shout,

"Watch out Elysian, your little minions escaped!" We all gasped and then Maruca covered us with a forcefield while Marella blocked the entrance with flames. We all linked arms and I ran as fast I could to open up the void. I pictured Havenfield and we all stumbled down on the green pastures.

"That was a close one," I puffed. All of us started to laugh. I felt someone grab my hand and I looked up, it was Keefe.

"Ready for something Foster," He said with a smirk, I could see a mischievous glint in his eyes, I smiled and rolled my eyes. All he did was just grin.

"Before you guys go ahead and do a mini make out session, I would like a word with Sophie... alone " I heard Fitz say. I glanced at Keefe and gave him a quick peck on his lips before following Fitz inside. He led me to my room and turned to me.

"Sophie, I'm still not over my crush for you," He hesitated before speaking again, "Could you please give me another chance?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Fitz, but I like Keefe, I really do. I just realized I had feelings for him and if I continue to be with you, I don't know what Keefe will do. You know how reckless he is, you're his best friend," I replied, I tried to reply as polite as possible. Fitz suddenly changed his expression into a sneer,

"Well if you don't want to, I guess I'll just have to take it by force," And he grabbed my waist with an iron grip and leaned in to kiss me. I tried to pull back, but he was too strong. He finally broke away and I slapped him square on the face.

"You disgust me!" I shouted and ran out of my room, tears flowing down my face.

'What will Keefe think of this?'

Bad, bad, Ritz Savory Cracker. You disappoint us Fitz! How dare you kiss Sophie! Everyone tell me in the comments if you want Sophie to tell Keefe or not. Also, checkout my other story Say With Me: A Sokeefe Story and thank you Sokeefe_27 for supporting me!

Anyhooooooo,

Remember guys to be strong, be different and be YOU!

Byeeeee people, love y'all 😉